Public

It was the next day and my diaper was full I called for grandma " o the little boy is awake and good timing because were going out for bedfast" she said picking me up and putting me on the changing table, she untapped my diaper and then I felt something leveeing my ass hole then I remembered the tail, then put me in a new diaper then in a baby onesie then said "alight ready to go" " but I can't go out in this if someone see's me I'm done" " don't worry about that were going to a place far away no-one will notes you" I relaxed filling relived I was the picked up and put and we headed to the car were I was put in a car seat and then we were off. It was a 20 min drive there and back lucky that I didn't have anything before we left. We arrived and grandma undid the cars eat buckles and cared me in I got a cupel of steers but no-one less cared and we went and found a both and waited for a waiter after a cupel of minuets a waitress came up to us and took our orders and left, she came back with the drinks and said the food shouldn't be to long, grandma steered my drink the gave it to me " don't drink it now drink it after you eat it will go down better" she says happily I nod and leave it alone and then a cupel minuets later our food came I scoffed mine down. After we finished eating and then I basically inhaled my milk and then we went on our way home, half way there I felt cramps in my stomach and then I felt the need to go number 2 I started moving around a lot in my seat my grandma noticed this and said " what is the mater baby boy" " umm I need to go poo poo and I don't know if this diaper will hold it" " I can fix that" she says with a grin, we pull over and she lays me down in the back set and took off my cloths and put 3 more diapers o me and said " all done you shouldn't have any leaks now my baby boy" she says as she puts me back in the cars eat barely fitting due to the thickness of my diapered but then we were back on the road and I let loss and it all came rushing out and then I started to pee without realizing witch was a first and then I sat in it till we got home, then grandma changed me into some extra thick diaper and then let me go. I played with my toys for 2 hours and then my grandma called me to the bathroom "so is the baby boy ready to get his new hair" "yes yes yes" I screamed in exactment "ok settle down baby boy" she said lifting me up into a chair and began the proses of changing the cooler of my hair. After about an hour the proses was done and I had the hair I've always wanted then grandma picked me up " O looks like someone wet and needs a change" " what but I didn't even go pee" "well seems like someone's loosing control" "but what about after holidays" "don't worry I can always re potty train you" "yeah your right" I say as she lays me down on the changing table and cleans me up and the holds up my tail and ears "yes yes yes pleas" " relaxes, do you want it in the same as last time" I nod valiantly "ok 3..2..1" "ooooooooooooooo yes" as she then cuts a hole for the tail and did up the diaper and put my ears on and said "night night baby boy" as she laid me in the crib and I drifted off to sleep.