𝐨𝐧𝐞- 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝

"TETSUROU?" your eyes widened a little, pupils wavering

"TETSUROU?" your eyes widened a little, pupils wavering. "y/n?" he, too, had the same reaction. "what are you doing here? it's two in the morning." he eyed you up and down, before inserting his money into the machine to get himself a drink. "shouldn't i be asking you that?" he raised an eyebrow. "i cant sleep, it's too hot." you shrugged and opened your soda, a loud clank could be heard accompanied by the gassy sst.

"what about you?" you questioned after a sip of your drink. "same thing, it's too stuffy in the room." he replied and walked straight past you. "i'm going to the rooftop, you wanna come with?" he glanced at you before looking back at his phone.

"sure." you trailed behind. you needed some fresh air too. the lack of air conditioner in this place is killing you, especially in this weather.

you climbed up the stairs next to kuroo and he pushed the door open, letting you enter first. you took a step forward and immediately felt the cold wind blew against your skin. you felt refreshed and breath in the air, your arms spread wide open.

"ahhhh, this is it." you muttered. kuroo closed the door behind him and sat on the floor. you glanced down at him and did the same, both of your eyes watching the city lights and the silent streets.

the silence between you and the latter was rather comforting. the rustling wind brushed against their skin from time to time. eventually you lay down on the cold ground, your back flattened out, eyes staring at the night sky.

"there are not many stars tonight." you declared. kuroo immediately took a glance upwards, and darted his gaze to you. "yeah, there aren't." he shrugged and finished his drink before crushing the empty can flat with his bare hands.

he then mimicked your actions, and laid on the cold ground with his arms rested behind his back. "oi," kuroo spoked. no response. "oi~" he called again, but this time he noticed faint snores coming from the left side of his body. he raised an eyebrow and turned to find the girl asleep next to him.

he didn't hesitate to sit up and took this moment to quietly admire your sleeping face. the way you looked so relaxed and calm, he could only sigh as he felt uneasy built up in him, his heart beating faster and butterflies fluttered, staring down at your beautiful porcelain skin and long lashes, your full lips that he had always dreamed of.

he stared in awe, mesmerized by your beauty. his fingers slowly made its way to your skin, slowly tracing his fingertips on you cheek, brushing off hair that was in her face. his eyes never left you for even a moment. he wished he knew what was going on in your mind. he wish he knew how he looked in your eyes, did he ever crossed your mind?

he knew he had fallen, and he also knew for a fact you didn't feel the same way, but deep down he wished you did. he wished you looked at him the way he looked at you. he wanted to ask you so badly, if you ever think of him, but he was too afraid. because he knew the answer would be no. you didn't feel the same, and he was just a friend, he knew.

so all he could to in that moment, was plant a soft kiss on your forehead before going back to lay next to you. "what a lucky bastard." he heaved out before shutting his eyes closed.

you groaned when you heard your phone ring, a phone call incoming. your eyelids fluttered open and you quickly grab the phone in your hand, answering the call.

"hello?"

"y/n! where are you? are you okay? you're not in our room!" the girl on the other line blabbered, panic evident in her voice.

"yukie, i'm fine. i just went out for some fresh air, i'll be back right now." you assured and hung up.

you were surprised that you had fallen asleep out here in the open, that was until your realised you weren't alone on your own last night. your eyes trailed down to the male next to you, eyes closed and light snores escaping his lips, breathing steadily.

"oi!" you slapped his arm. causing him to flinch a little, eyes still tightly shut. "tetsurou, wake up." you slowly shook the boy's shoulder. soon enough, he opened his eyes, lids still heavy and his brown eyes met yours.

"hmm, morning. did we really slept out here?" he yawned and sat up. you nodded your head. "yeah, we did. how spontaneous." you giggled, and he chuckled lowly. "yeah. sounds like fun."

he shrugged and stood up, then holding his hand out towards you as a sign for you to take it. you did and he pulled you up on your feet. you dusted your clothes and both of you went back downstairs, meeting with the boys and greeting everybody.

_____________________________
[ a/n: ] hey it's a short update sorryyyy
_____________________________