Chapter 1

Five years later....

In San Francisco...

Avneet's pov...

"Happy Marriage Anniversary Siddharth..."
Avneet said as she woke up.

"It's been five years, I know it was difficult. But here we are... You don't know how much I miss you and probably you will never get to know that I love you so much. You must have forgotten me till now or at least you have me enough to never want to see me again." A lone tear escaped from her eyes remembering all those beautiful moments they spent together and how much she missed him.

"Why am I crying? I should be happy! Whatever I wanted happened... You are happy in your life, I know you will take care of Ru and my family. But why heart can't understand that we can't be together. Our story has ended, but the memories I have with you I will always cherish it." Avneet said hugging Sid's photo.

She closes her eyes and remembers all beautiful moments they spent together, how they got separated and then met again, how much they loved and took care of each other, and how they got separated again....
Lone tears fell from her eyes.

"Siya! Are you ready? I am getting late. We have early shift today remember?" Someone knocked the door of her room and shouted. It was her friend Krupa.

"Krupz I am getting ready just give me ten minutes, wait for me outside..." I said.

"OK come soon, I am waiting I have something very exciting to tell you... You don't know how happy I am...." Krupa said excitedly.

Avneet quickly hides all things and rush to bathroom, she wears wig, does makeup and wears her specs. She was living there with different identity. No one knew she was Avneet Kaur, the famous actress.... Instead she was normal girl Sia Malhotra, works as waitress in small cafe.

As she got our Krupa hugged her and started dancing with her forcing her to dance...

"What the hell Krupa! What happened?" Avneet asked her.

"Finally they are getting married! I am so happy!" Krupa said smiling.

"WHO? Who is getting married?" Avneet asked.

"SidAshi... They are Finally getting married. I am so happy... I can't believe my favorite ship is getting married." Krupa said and started dancing again. Avneet felt sudden pain in her heart as she is going to die.

"Wh... Wh... What?" Avneet said with shaky voice.

"What happened Sia? Aren't you happy? I am sorry, I know you have huge crush on Sid but you know right Sid already gave his heart to Ashi... I know hearts of many fangirls is broken. But we can't do anything! The best thing we can do is we can be happy for him... Like very happy..." She said slowly, she didn't knew what to say at that time seeing Avu's face.

"Yeah right... We should go now we are getting late, or else we will be fired. And I also have appointment with my Doctor." Avneet said in low voice. Krupa nodded. Krupa kept talking about SidAshi bonding, proposal and marriage in whole way. Avneet kept thinking about them for one second she wanted to go back and stop everything, but then she hold herself and remembered why she did what she did and now going back will just complicate things. She just should be happy that he is finally moving on.

She had seen many interviews of SidAshi, Ru and Ashi and Ashi seem to be good person and it looked like Sid and Ru both loved her a lot. Infact SidAshi were dating from two years now. Them getting married wasn't a big surprise for everyone though, but for Avu it was as depressing as she can't handle.

Everything was changed people hated Avneet Kaur, for fans she was the person who broke their idol's heart and ran away. Ru hated her, Sid hated Her, their family hated her. There was no more reason for Avneet to continue living their, she only had one option to go somewhere far away where no one recognise her.

Whole day she just kept thinking what should she do? Can she just sit there and wait for them to get married, see her husband marrying someone else, her daughter calling someone else 'Mom'... Of course not! Can she go back, tell everyone the truth tell them something which will break everyone? Again No! Then what should she do?

After her shift, she had appointment with doctor.

"How long?" She asked doctor, as her doctor was seeing her recent reports.

"Um... It would be better if I can tell about it to family member." Doctor said hesitantly.

"Don't worry Doc, you can tell me. I am strong enough." Avneet said with blank expression.

"Reports are not too good! If we will be able to give proper treatment than...." Doctor tried to explain.

"How long doctor?"  Avneet almost shouted.

"5-6 months maximum..." Doctor said in low voice not knowing what to do.

Avneet still had stern face, she showed no emotions.

"Thank you!" Avneet said and stood up to go.

"Wait! I sent your reports to Mr. Charles one of the best doctors in world. If he can give you treatment maybe..." Doctor said but Avneet cutted her.

"What did he say?" Avneet asked still with blank face.

"He is on World Tour right now. He is attending conferences in all countries. He is ready to treat you if you can meet him in his Tour or else you will have to wait till he comes back here. Right now he is in Japan... After that he will go to India and then..." Doctor said.

"India! Can you ask him when and where he will be in India. Fix my appointment with him whenever possible in India. I will go to India!" Avneet said still with blank face but a lone tear still escaped from her eyes.

Hey guys!

How are you all?

Note: I know I started something really different from what it was but trust me you will love it and I will also show things happened in flashbacks.

Did you liked this new plot?

What do you think will happen when Avu reach India?

What happened in past?

Hope you liked this chapter!
Bye bye