Before you Read

Hey guys

I am glad you checked this book out and gave it a chance, it means a lot to me.

This book is season two of 'True love story never ends'. So if you haven't read that one, please read that first or you may get bit confused. If you don't want to read season one I will give bit summary of season one here.

Summary of season one:

Avneet and Siddharth met in college, their starting was bit rough as they fight a lot. Both were from top richest family of India and both had attitude so they both used to fight a lot. But then they became friends and Sid proposed Avu which she gladly accepted. After college when they were about to get married, Avu got kidnapped and Sid saved her from being raped by his rival Sumedh. Because of circumstances sidneet had to spend night in Hut and because of heat of moments they couldn't control themselves and did it. After some time Avu realised she is pregnant and when she went to tell Sid. They were about to get engaged in 1 week. Sid was not happy that Shivaay (Avu's dad) was going to do business with Mr. Malhotra because he was not good person. Sid tried a lot to stop him but it didn't worked, so he punctured Shivaay's car before he goes for deal and with his connections he stopped the deal. But when Shivaay and Anika were going somewhere in that car it crashes with truck. They got to know the car breaks were failed and it was plan to murder. They didn't found any clue except clip in which sid was doing something with car. Avu and Sid broke up as Avu thought Sid killed his parents and Sid thought Avu broke up because deal got cancelled because of him.

After 8 years they both became famous Actors. They met in an award function where sid got to know something is wrong. So he challenged Avu to work with him. Avu hot married to Sid because of circumstances. While they were working with each other eventually their misunderstandings got cleared. They had a daughter named Ruhi who was living with Sid till then. Sidneet acted as they still hate each other in front of their families as Avu's family hated sid for killing shivika. But eventually all misunderstandings got cleared and they started happy family.

But they still didn't knew who the real culprit behind everything was...

I hope you got little bit idea of season one.

I hope you guys will enjoy season two.

With lots of love...

Yours kitty