Chapter 2

"Sid please don't leave me... Please... I am sorry! I really didn't mean it! Please don't leave me... I am sorry. I can't live without you... I... I... Lo... Love you so.... Much... Sid... Please... Please..." Avneet was whispering in her sleep.

She was scared and drenched with sweat. She woke up with a jerk from this horrible dream. She took deep breaths to calm herself down. She washed her face and looked herself in mirror. She was shocked looking at herself, how much she was changed. The glow in her eyes was gone, her face was pale, hair were messy and and eyes were puffy. It was all like horrible dream.

"Avneet calm down... Be strong. You can't be weak. You have to be strong to face them... You can't show how much pain are you in. Avneet think about Sid and Ru... You have to do it for them. Calm down Avneet." She said to herself looking in mirror wiping her tears away.

She got ready. she already had resigned the other day. She had to pack her things and make herself ready for what's to come. She watched the time it was 11:00 a.m. she woke up late she realized. Suddenly her phone rang. The number was unknown. She pick up the call hesitantly.

"Hello..." She said in low voice.

"Avu... Is it you... Please tell me it's you. I missed you so much. It was so hard to find your number... Please tell me it's you..." The caller said which shocked Avu.

She already recognized the voice. A lone tear escaped from her eyes. She had tried her best to hide herself so no one can find her ever again, but it didn't mean that she didn't wanted anyone to find her. She was yearning for someone to find her, come to her and hug her. But it wasn't possible as she made everyone hate her the most. She couldn't held but cried.

"As... Ash... Ashi Di..." She stuttered.

"It's really you. Oh my God I can't believe. Avu where are you? How are you? And why did you disappear all of the sudden? You know everything is broken here! Everyone misses you so much!" Ashi said, from her voice Avu could say that she was also crying.

"Are you sure everyone missed me!" Avu said in sarcasm. Ashi had no answer for that question, because in real everyone was trying their best to forget her. In that house no one can take her name anymore. Everything was just shattered.

"Leave it. Let's not talk about it right now. We have big problem..." Ashi said.

"I know I saw the news. Congratulations..." Avu said in low voice.

"What are you saying Avu?  We have to stop this marriage. You have to help me please! I can't marry Sid. You know I can't love him, he is like a brother to me. I can't marry him. I already love Deep. Please help me Avu. I can't tell this to anyone or they will kill Deep. Please help me Avu. I have no one except you at this point. Avu please..." Ashi said and started crying. She was so helpless.

"Ashi Di please calm down. I don't know what to do... I am helpless myself, how will I help you! I am sorry." Avneet said remembering a past incident

"Avneet please.. Please help me! I can't live without Deep. I am pregnant with Deep. Please help me! I am begging you. You have to come back." Ashi said almost begging.

"What!??  Ashi please calm down. OK OK I am coming back to India. Please just calm down and take care of yourself. I will meet you there, it's not right time to talk." Avneet said in cold voice.

She was shocked, she had no choice left but to go back and face everyone. In the end, destiny brought them in front of each other again. She closed her eyes to stop her flowing tears. She determined to be strong and face everything that will come in her way. She had this last one chance to prove herself innocent and bring the real culprit in front of everyone. If she were to go back she have to be patient and again hurt everyone with her coldness and selfishness so she could get more time to find proofs. And also she had to meet doctor about her surgery and treatment.

"Avneet you can do it. You are daughter of Shivaay Singh Oberoi and wife of One and only The Siddharth Nigam. You have to be strong and you have to endure." She said with determination.