Chapter 5

“What do you fucking want now? Stop creating scene here... There is media here!” Sid whispered in her ear.

“I am not creating any scene! I am just here to stop my husband from committing crime!” Avneet said.

“What?” He asked.

“Don't be confused Mr. Husband, you were about to get engaged to someone else when you are already married.” She said touching his shoulder.

“What the hell are you talking about! We clearly signed divorce papers.” Sid said brushing her hand away.

All guests were whispering in themselves and media were taking pics... They were getting headlines for newspaper, so why not!

“There is one correction baby,  we did signed divorce papers but I never submitted them to court. So technically we are still married and I am still your wife.” She said making everyone present there shocked.

“Why are you back Avneet?” He sighed.

“I am pregnant.” She announced leaving everyone in shock. People started whispering in themselves, both families were in shock and didn't knew how to react.

Even though Ashi knew about Avneet's plan, she didn't knew Avneet would say something like this. This was beyond her expectations she looked at Avneet with questioning look, Avneet blinked to assure her that she knows what she was doing.

Siddharth felt like his heart just broke in millions of pieces, he never thought he would hear Avneet say she was pregnant with someone else's child. For a moment he thought she was lying just to make his family embarrassed.

Siddharth held her wrist and drags her to his room before she embarrasses his family any further.

“How dare you lie like that in front of so many people? Have lost your mind?” He asked jerking her shoulders.

“I am not lying Siddharth, I am actually pregnant and stop its hurting me.” She said shrugging Sid's hands which were on her shoulders.

“I didn't knew Avneet that you could stoop this low! Why am I so stupid, of course you can do it. You didn't hesitated once before killing your own parents, why would you hesitate before fucking around. I was just so dumb to even believe that you are lying just for a second. Of course you are not! Why are you back then? Go and have fun with your lover na...” He almost shouted.

“You are right baby! You are so stupid! You actually thought that I would just go leaving all the property behind which I worked too hard to get! I had to kill so many people to get this property and I would just go! No baby, I just went away for a while so everyone here can forget about me and things I have done, and I can freely start new life when I come back. You know it's too uncomfortable when people look at you with questioning looks so I wanted to settle it all down. Now that I am back I will take charge of everything... All your businesses, your accounts, and of course you... Mr. Husband.” She whispered last line in his ear.

“How can You be so shameless Avneet! How? You still dare to call me your husband!” He asked. He was clearly hurt and he almost had tears in his eyes.

“I can dare to do so many more things Siddharth, you can't even imagine how shameless and evil I am. But as I am back, I will show you my every side.” She said.

“I am feeling like slapping you for the first time... You are pregnant that's why I am holding myself back. I feel pity for this child who has to be inside your womb. I hope at least you won't hurt him as you did with my Ru... For God's sake at least take care of it if not like a mother, like a human being at least.” He said before storming away from there.

He couldn't look at her anymore, he felt hurt and disgusted for loving person like her. He never thought an innocent looking beautiful girl who he fell in love with once could be this evil. He didn't dare to go back to venue he just went outside from back door.

Avneet just stood there till she realized he was gone. She had to do it... She had to hurt him. She fell on ground as she couldn't hold herself strong anymore.

“I am sorry, I am sorry siddo for hurting you... I am sorry for making you feel horrible, I am sorry... If I didn't do it they would've killed everyone and now I have to protect Ashi di too. Everything is so fucked up, I know. But I will make everything right before I leave this world I promise. You may not remember me as a person you loved, but atleast I will go knowing I kept my family safe. I performed my duty as good daughter, good wife, A good mother...” She said looking at huge picture of Sid and Ruhi on wall.