Chapter 6

The engagement got cancelled. The family had to apologise to all guests and send them backk before Avneet humiliate them more.

Vaishu went to comfort Ruhi who was crying remembering her mother's betrayal. It was not easy for that poor teen to understand and grasp what was going on!

Abhishek was comforting his mother who was devastated after seeing her daughter in law who destroyed her family once and made her son's hell.

Gauri clenched Om's hand tight waiting for Siddharth and Avneet to come out of the room and explain if that was a lie.

In all that chaos Ashi was nervous for Avneet... The way Sid dragged her with him...
Avneet lying that she was pregnant was too much already, she was scared that Avneet will break down in front of Sid.

"What happened? What did she say? Avneet is not pregnant, right? She was lying right?" Gauri asked as soon as she saw Sid coming.

His eyes were blood-red... Was he angry? Or did he cry? He was holding himself.

"She is really pregnant." He managed to say in a broken voice. Siddharth was still not able to accept the fact that His Avneet was someone else's too now.

Riyaz hugged him as soon as he completed the sentence. He needed that. Sid couldn't hold his tears back... He let his tears flow. Everyone there either cursed or blamed Avneet for doing that to Siddharth... Only if everyone knew what that girl was going through, Totally Alone.

While everyone was trying to comfort Sid, Ashi sneaks out before anyone notices to find Avneet.

She saw Avneet devastated on the floor, curled up in ball crying her heart out.

"Avneet... Avi... Are you okay? get hold on yourself! Get up and tell me what happened." Ashi rushed to her and helped her get up.

"I... I... I told... him... that... that... I am... am.. preg... pregnant... with... with someone... else... I... I... couldn't... see... him like that!! Ashu... he... he will... hate... me... Is...is he okay? He was... angry... right?" Avneet sobbed. Ashi tried to console her but she was unconsolable.

"Avneet... baby calm down first. Please, you need to be very strong, okay? Everyone is with Sid, they will take care of him, Don't worry. If someone will see you and me like this... We will be in trouble. First come with me..." Ashi holds Avneet and take her to the guestroom she was staying in. She closed the door so no one comes in. Avneet was still crying.

"I... I thought... it... would be easy... I am an actress, so... but why... is it so... hard... It's so fucking hard... I...I... wanted to hug... hug him so badly, I... I wanted to kiss him... and tell him... that... that I missed him so fucking much!! I... I love him... I fucking missed him... I.." Avneet cried.

She was overwhelmed. Only she knew how hard it was to stop herself, and then hurting him by saying all that...

"My Ruhi, my baby... she grew so much! I missed her... Siddharth was right, I couldn't be a good mother!! My daughter... My Ruhi... my baby... always yearned for mother... and when... When she met me, I had to leave her again... She must hate me so much!! You... you saw.. how she broke in tears and ran away... She ran away from her mother... I am her mother and yet I had to hurt my own daughter AGAIN!!

And all... All of this... All because of that bitch... I swear Ashi di... Once I see her again, please hold me tight cuz, I may kill her with my bare hands. I will FUCKING kill her..." Avneet said, she was still sobbing but she was now determined to teach her criminal a lesson. Avneet's voice was low but dangerous, her eyes filled with tears and red because of excess crying and her hand curled in fist because of anger.

"It's all my fault, I shouldn't have called you... I was so scared... I didn't know what to do... But I should've thought about you... Avi, I think you should go back. Yes, You should go back, I will handle everything. It is dangerous for you... our plan is also so dangerous... Avneet you should go back. You will not be able to..." Ashi said as she so Avneet in that devastating state.

Ashi didn't realize how hard it was for Avneet to be there, to take every blame on herself, to lie to her loved ones and hurt them badly.

"No, Di what are you saying? I can't leave you alone! Specially in this state, Yes... It's hard for me... But, Di you are much more important. And as I said, I won't let that bitch hurt anyone anymore. I will expose her." Avneet said.

"Avu you have to be strong, you know it all just started. It will be really hard to face our family everyday, hide your pain, and even hurt them! Are you sure you will be able to do it?" Ashi asked rubbing her shoulder.

“You know di... I will do anything to protect my family. I came back to end everything forever. I won't go before that!"

'I have to end everything before I end...' Avneet thought.

Avneet stood up and composed herself. She wiped her tears and fixed her clothes and makeup. She looked at herself in mirror and smiled.

She was smiling from outside... But her heart was still crying at fact that she will have to hurt her loved ones again just to protect them!

'Avneet Kaur Nigam buckle up... You have to focus and complete your mission before its too late...' She said to her smiling reflection in the mirror.