XXIII

endgame

trigger warnings : blood , mentions of death , bad language , rape

"i can't even bring myself to call you hyung anymore , you're a monster !", seokjin said as he rushed towards his brother and grabbed his shirt.

"you lied to me about all of this ! you made me hurt these people who were nothing but humble and kind ! "

he was furious , the guilt was eating him entirely that his father was the one who killed jimin's and mina's parents and the fact that he almost raped mina makes him want to kill himself right there.

"you should live in pain after what you've done to them and me ! go fuck yourself and die!" , seokjin said as he choked his brother.

all the others were looking at him furiously but they didn't wanna kill him , if he did then they're no different from them.

namjoon and hoseok rushed to seokjin as he forcefully made him part with his brother , he choked as he tried to breathe properly.

but after some time , he began to smirk as he eyed everyone.

oh how bad i want to wipe that smirk of his face thought jimin.

but what they didn't know was mina already called the cops even before they arrived here and they were just behind the bedroom door where they were inside.

"you thought you won huh ? you will never." taejoong screamed as he took a knife from his back pocket and stabbed seokjin who was caught off guard.

and that was the cue for the cops to enter inside and arrest him.

seokjin was lying on the floor helpless, his stomach was injured badly and he was losing so much blood.

"seokjin u gotta stay with us !" , mina shouted as everyone gathered around him .

"p-please please ! don't leave us." mina was crying now . No matter how much she hated him , she knows that his love towards her was genuine and pure , even though she can't forgive him for what he did but she doesn't want him to die right here in front of her .

"we should take him to the hospital let's get going." taehyung said , as all the others exited the place and rushed to the hospital .

"he will be okay right ?" mina asked as she looked at jimin worriedly .

"of course , he will be alright , mina ." he went towards and hugged her tightly and they stayed like that for sometime .

hours later a doctor came outside of the operation theatre .

"there's nothing to worry about it is just a minor injury and thankfully he didn't lose much blood you can go visit him now."

we all went inside the room and he was there just staring at a window .

"get well soon." was the only thing mina said after she left the room .

he understood her feelings , she didn't wanted to get near him after all he did .

"thank you , really ." hoseok said , and everyone agreed with him and they left after saying their goodbyes to him.

"we would've made a really great team if i hadn't fucked it up." seokjin thought to himself and smiled bitterly.

"pheww finally ! don't u guys think that we deserve a long ass break ? i will actually go crazy if i have any more missions to complete now." jungkook whined making everyone agree with him .

"OF COURSE HELL YEAH ! for real we really do deserve a break . things have been too much lately." namjoon said cracking his neck.

"what about we go on a vacation ?" , jimin said making everyone turn their heads towards him .

" A VACATION ? IM SO IN !!" taehyung and jungkook screamed earning chuckled from every others.

"it actually sounds fun im in as well." yoongi said showing his adorable gummy smile.

"even yoongi hyung said yes we're all in then !" hoseok said , dancing excitedly.

"well , what about u mina ?" jimin asked , a spark of hope in his eyes which mina didn't wanted to ever ruin it .

"do u think i will actually skip on a fun ass vacation ?" mina said cockily as the others started cheering around.

"OKAY VACATION IS IT !"

"oh btw where to ? "

"to busan."

---

enjoy my dear readers !

- Miri