XIV

Accidental

-

I woke up and felt weight on my neck and I looked down and saw Jungkook cuddling closer, his head dug onto my neck.

Cute.

I smiled widely at the sight of him sleeping soundly in my arms. I ruffled his hair and tried to get out of the bed but he groaned and pulled me closer, snuggling closer to me.

"J-Jungkook...." I called him as I shook his arm to wake him up.

"Urgh....just a min..." he groaned as he snuggled closer and made it difficult for to breath.

I kept on hitting him and he didn't even move a muscle.

This muscle pig...

I slowly put my hands on his chest and wiggled my eyebrows before pinching his nipples.

"AISH F***!" He said as he rolled down out of the bed and moaned in pain.

I laughed so hard and he gave a glare which only made me to laugh so hard again.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" He yelled as he caressed his oh-so-thicc-ass.

"I wanted to, bitch." I said sarcastically, as I got out from the bed and entered inside the restroom, laughing hysterically.

After getting out of the restroom with my sweatshirt and tracks I looked around to find no one in the room.

Where the hell did this bunny go?

I exited my room and suddenly a  delicious smell enters my nose and mouth suddenly watered thinking of my favourite foods.

It's my favourite food!

"Yesss!!!! CURRY AND RICE!!!!" I screamed as I entered the kitchen, only to see Jungkook making the rice and with my iron man apron on.

"JUNGKOOK?"

"Yes baby, Surprised?" He said as he cocked his eyebrow and smirked at me.

"Holy shit! I LOVE YOU!" I exclaimed as I gave him a big hug, with a really big smile on my face.

He giggled at my cuteness and ruffled my hair and smiled sweetly at me.

"Anything for my princess." He said as he took the food and began to place it on our plates.

"Now go sit I'll bring the food over there." He said as I nodded and let out a big 'YEPP' as I excited the kitchen and went to the living room, switching on the TV as I sat on the couch.

"Food's here~~~~~" Jungkook said nope he literally sang and did I mention that he's such a great singer?

His voice is so soothing damn it!

"Yay!" I exclaimed as he sat down next to me and passed me the bowl full of rice and curry on top.

I took a spoonful of rice and curry and ate it, savouring the taste with my eyes closed.

"Mmhhhh~~~~~~ damn tasty!" I said in between the munching down of food as I choked on the food and began to cough continuously.

"Aish pabo! This is why I scold you don't talk while you are eating." He said as he sighed and took a glass of water and feed me it and he also patted my back.