I

New

I just sat on my chair,which can rotate and deeply sighed about what is happening right now. I massaged my temples, as my secretary hands me the Contract which is given by the  Company's Head. Yes, Park Jimin.

I can't see him. to be honest, I can't face him. Even if I do, I'll end up running away from him with my sad tears flowing like waterfalls from my eyes. This is all too much for me to take.

In my life I'm able to love someone, thanks to Jimin. It hurts thinking of the past that he didn't recognize me.

2 months ago

"Who are you?" He asked as he eyed me from head to toe.

I couldn't control myself as I ended up running out of the room not knowing where to go. I just ran and ran and finally found a place and sat on the floor where my tears are flowing like  waterfalls thinking that Jimin doesn't remember me.

I cried and cried until I was pulled into someone's arms and that is no other than Jungkook. He patted my back and I just cried more and more.

"J-Jungkook ah___J-Jimin doesn't remember m-me?" I asked between sobs only to see him nod his head lightly, feeling sorry.

"Mi Na , He forgot everything from the time he took you to his house...." He said and I cried even more thinking that Jimin will never remember me and He can't never  love me. Again. anymore.

"What d-did the d-doctors s-say?" I asked still clutching my hands onto his already wet shirt because of my tears.

"They said, he will eventually remember anytime but we can't tell him bout u being his wife and what happened after marrying you, it will cause him pain and aanxiety." Jungkook said looking down as he grabbed my shivering hands clutching his shirt which is so smaller than his big hands.

"Don't worry Mi Na, jimin will remember soon..." He said as he pulled me in his embrace, My face hiding on his chest while sobbing softly.

☆◇☆

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Jimin,  If you want to be healthy, you should eat!" Taehyung said only to earn a glare from jimin.

"I don't wanna eat." he said as he shook his head sideways.

"Hyung"  a voice interrupted in the room.

"Jungkook" Jimin called him.

"Where were you and...where is that weird girl who just hugged me now?" Jimin asked Jungkook as the younger one shows a fake smile.

"hyung she's actually your-" Taehyung was about to say something but was cut off when someone interrupted. again.

"Y-your friend." Mi Na said as she looked down earning a shocked face from Taehyung and Jungkook while Jimin stared at her slowly.

"A-ah yes hyung she's your friend Pa- I mean Kim Mi Na and also my cousin." Taehyung finished while Mi Na seemed shocked.

'Cousin?' She thought.

"Mi Na?" Jimin repeated the name as she looks up to him and suddenly felt the urge to cry. Tears are on the verge of her eyes.

"Come here." he said earning a shocked face from her.

She goes near him and he pulled her in a hug. This made her speechless and breathless, making her let out a gasp. "Sorry for pushing you when you hugged me and sorry that I couldn't remember."

××××

I quickly ran away from my cabinet not caring about my secretary who is standing there and calling me, "Mam!" I didn't listen and rushed to the Women's Restroom and eventually locked myself in one of those stalls and started to let all the tears that have been Trapped in my eyes.
_______________________________________

A/N : *smirks*

With love
-miri☆