XI

Husband

-

"Naeun, any mails for me?" I asked scrolling through my partners' mails for working on a new mission.

"You have to go to the shooting site, Ma'am." She said giving me some files regarding that.

"Shooting? Well whose coming with me?" I asked trying to reply the mail to each and every one as soon as possible.

It's been a long time since I did shooting.

"Kim Taehyung Sir and a client, Ma'am." She said, smiling lightly at me.

"Oh Taehyung-ssi? And a client are coming?" I asked, my eyes not leaving the computer infront me.

"Yes, Ma'am and our CEO called for you."

"Ok I'm going- what!?" I asked, surprised over the fact that he is calling for me talk to him after two weeks.

What does he want now?

"Now?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at her as she nodded her head.

"Tell him that I'm busy now. I can come and talk to him if I'm free." I said, my fingers typing the messages for my clients.

She sighed as she replied, "Okay , Ma'am. I'll go and tell him."

As I was looking through the clients, a familiar face spotted. He seemed to send me many emails and I didn't open one at all. Who is he? Do I know him?

I opened one of the recent e-mails he sent me and began to read.

Kim

       Hello MiNa! It's been a long time. I don't know if you still remember me. But I remember you very well.And I'm the client to go with you tomorrow to the shooting site. You must've heard that. I have made a reservation for both of us today. Hope you can meet me there and we'll catch up later and I've something important to tell you. Hope we'll meet soon.

-Kim

Reply

      I'm sorry to say this but I don't remember you. Since it's been so long and stuffs but We'll meet each other tonight and I'll catch up with you! I'm  looking forward to our mission tomorrow!

-MiNa.

'I wonder who he is and I can't wait to meet him.' I thought to myself as I began to look into the files and doing my job.

"Can I get a cheese sandwich? Thank you." I asked the lady from our cafeteria and sat down on one of those chairs and bought a Sprite and began chugging down.

"Hey hey hey! You're eating without me?" A voice asked suddenly.

'I know it's you bad bunny.'

I stopped gulping down,"So what? Just buy with your own money and eat it, you lil shit." I said as I took a big bite of my cheese sandwich, savouring the taste.

"Looks tasty." Someone said as we both looked at the direction where the voice came from.

My heart jumped out of my throat.

It's Park Freakin Jimin.

"Anyeong haseyo Mr. Park." I said as I bowed to him.

"What did I tell you about-"