XV

Surprised

-

Jungkook

"Hyung, but isn't Taehyung and Mina are the one to work on it?" I asked, confused.

"Yes, they are and we are too." Jimin said simply as he took his phone and showed me the text which was sent by Namjoon hyung.

"What? Namjoon hyung?" I asked curious.

"We gonna work with him pabo to rescue Hoseok hyung's sister alright?" Jimin said and looked at me, " doubts clarified?" He asked, his hands on his pants' pockets.

"Yeah." I said, smiling lightly as I stood up, "but not clearly yet." I simply stated as he sighed.

"You can clarify everything when we go there." Jimin said as he took the wrist watch from his table and wore it.

"Alright and so we should go to the shooting site now?" I asked as Jimin nodded his head.

"Yeah and should I pick you up or you'll come by your own?" Jimin asked me as I shook my head.

"It's fine and I have a car hyung!" I yelled lightly, which made him broke out in laughter.

"Alright alright!" Jimin said, still laughing as he took his blazer which was on the couch.

"Let's go." I said as we both exited his office.

"Hyung, Imma come soon after taking a quick shower." I said as I unlocked the car door with my key.

"Aish you gonna stink anyways so why bother showering?" Jimin said as he smirked, "besides you're gonna have a match with me." He said, as he smiled.

"Ooh yeah let's see who's gonna win." I said and smirked more as I opened the car door.

"See ya, hyung!" I said as I started the car and waved lightly at him.

"See ya, kook." He said as he did the same.

"Should I call Mina?" I said to myself as I was looking at MiNa's contact.

"I should." I said as I called MiNa and turned on the bluetooth so it was connected to the car's speakers.

"Hello?" MiNa said tiredly continued by a cute yawn.

I chuckled as I started to speak, "Pabo! You didn't go to the shooting site?" I asked still chuckling cause of her damn cuteness.

"Oh well..wait WHAT!??? HOW CAN I FORGOT THAT!!! Fxxx Fxxx Fxxx-"

"Hey stob it, Mi. It's not that late you can still get ready." I said as I tried not to laugh.

"Goshh thanks kook! If you didn't call me I probably would've got some serious scoldings from Namjoon Hyung." Mina said followed by a chuckle.

"Lol by the way should I come pick you up?" I asked, seeing the road clearly, my hands on the steering.

"Nope, Kookie. Namjoon's gonna pick me up. I refused but he still insisted." She said as I nodded my head even though she can't see me.

"Oh alright then. Take care princess." I said as I smirked knowing MiNa's reaction.

She chocked on the line as she rushed replied, "B-byee kook. Take care!" As the line went dead.