Morning

*** Katara POV **** 

     I woke up the next morning to have everything flood back into my head...We had kissed. Oh god we kissed! What is going to happen now? Wait does that mean he likes me as more than friends? WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? My mind just kept swarming with more and more questions and more worries as I sat up to get the day started. 

     No one else was up yet do in an attempt to settle my mind down some I started making breakfast for everyone to occupy my mind. It was helping some till I heard someone stir causing me to look over and see him sit up. 

     "Good morning." I said absent mindlessly to him, but my gaze lingered for a second to take in the view. He had no shirt on which let me see all the muscles that are normally hidden from view and I couldn't lie he looked amazing even when just waking up. 

     I looked back at my food before I had stared at him for to long, "Good morning to you to Katara." 

*** Zuko POV **

     I know she was staring at me a bit, but it doesn't matter much cause my head could only think of what happened yesterday. We kissed and she didn't pull away from me and when I mentioned we had to go the disappointment was clear like she didn't want to leave as much as I didn't. However, what does this mean for us? 

     I get up and go sit next to her by the fire she made to make food. She seemed real focused on making breakfast so I just sat there watching her not wanting to bug her. She looked really pretty though with the fire adding an amber glow to her tan skin and a spark to her blue eyes, but as I admire her I know that at some point we are going to have to talk about what happened. Hopefully we will talk about it sooner rather than later though cause I need to know how she feels about me. I hope it's the same as I feel about her cause I don't know what I would do if she didn't feel the same way. 

*** Hi thank you all for your patients with me I know I will be writing for as long as I can today to try and get some more updates for you guys. So here you go the first one of today with more to come and as always all ideas are appreciated and thank you for reading.***