the village

~Zuko pov~
     I looked at her with mixed emotions I was confused and happy. Yesterday when I first saw her she had my swords at my throat, but now she was nice and telling me I could go with them.
     "Thank you Katara." I say with a small bow of my head. 
     She gets up on Appa without a reply and I followed. Within a minute everyone was on Appa and ready to go so we did. I didn't really remember where they said they where going last night because I was thinking why Katara was mad at me. Now it seems like after last night she is no longer mad at me which is a good thing.
     I laid down looking at the sky with my head in my arms. Sure we where in the sky, but not as high as normal. The wind of course was stronger then normal today so we should stay low. 
      Everyone just laid around, but after a couple of hours we landed. There was a small village close by so we head there to buy supplies. Katara looked for food since she was the one that cooked the food. I walked with her carrying the food she picked out.
     "Do you think that's enough food." I ask.
     "Yeah for now at least. Now let's meet up with the rest of the group before they get into trouble." She says.
     "Of course." I sigh as we start heading to where we saw them go.
     We both look around as we walk." There they are." I say and point to the right where all three of them stood. 

~Katara pov~
     I only nod to Zuko as I head over to the rest of the group. I walk over hoping that they wasn't getting into to trouble. Zuko followed close behind carrying all the food we got. I was surprised that he could carry all of it by himself because normally it took me and Sokka.
     I guess he was just stronger then me and Sokka. Which I guess made sense.
     "Guys where done shopping so let's head back." I said once a got close to them.
     "Ok." Aang says and the others turn and agree with him so we all head back to camp.
     Aang and Sokka where in front of me and Zuko who walked right next to me and Toph walking on the other side of Zuko. For some reason I did not like the fact of how close they where walking towards each other. I don't understand why I felt this way, but I just pushed it away.