Something Magical

*Katara pov* 

     It was like being hypnotized or being sucked into warm, bright water as the sunsets on it turning it amber. His eyes held me in place as he stared back into my own. It's like time was frozen like the whole planet stopped spinning at that moment to preserve the perfect moment between us. It couldn't be ruined by anything as all there was anymore was me and him. I could feel myself lean closer to him almost like an instinct I wasn't in control no more as I continued to get closer and closer. 

     He still hasn't put me down he didn't make a move to do anything. How long have we been like this I honestly don't know anymore? I got half way closer and he stared moving closer as well at this rate it might happen. Before I knew it my eyes where closed and I could feel his lips on mine, but I didn't move away from them. they were soft and warm and it was over to soon. 

*Zuko pov* 

     My mind was blank that actually happened we kissed. I was still holding on to her. I don't know what I'm supposed to do now, but it's fine this is perfect right here. Then I realized it was getting dark we need to get back. 

     "Hey, we need to get going it's getting dark." I softly said as I slowly lower her down to where I was no longer holding onto her which stung a bit. 

     "I know we do." she said and I could hear the sadness and disappointment in her voice as she kept her eyes off me. 

    So with that we headed out of the water to get back to everyone before it got to much darker than it is now. On the whole way back we didn't talk much we hardly even looked at each other. Neither of us knew what to do or say anymore. When we finally got back everyone told us they where starting to get worried about us. Since it was already dark by then we all agreed on going to bed and that's what we did.

*Hi sorry it has taken me so long to update, but here you go I hope you like it. I would also like to thank everyone on their support and sticking around. Love you all and as always ideas are always welcomes along with comments I'll try to update soon.*