Something

~Zuko pov~
     Our lips where so close that I just wanted to close the space between them. I was about to when I heard something and me and Katara both turned to look. It  was just Momo drinking from the river. We both looked back at each other and laughed.
     We let go of each other and went back to solid land. We both got out fully and I shook my head to get the water out of my hair. While Katara was using her bending to get all the water off of her. Then we both walked back to the camp walking side to side.
     We both went and laid down to get some sleep before we had to wake for the day. So Katara went to her sleeping bag and curls up inside it. I lay on the ground and lay my head on my arm.  I drift into a silent sleep.
     What felt like a second later I could hear people moving around the camp. I open my eyes and sit up looking around. Everyone was awake except for Katara who was still asleep in her sleeping bag. I stand up and stretch  then walk over to everyone else.
     "Good your awake Zuko we where about to wake you, but since your awake go wake up Katara we are about to leave." Sokka says as he helped pack things up.
     I nodded and started to walk to her. She looked peaceful in her sleep. I slowly got down and shook her gently to wake her.

~Katara pov~
     I felt someone shake me gently to wake so I turn onto my back and open my eyes. Right there in front of my face was Zuko looking down at me on one knee. I sat up and yawned looking around. Everyone was almost done packing up so I stood up and so did Zuko.
     I packed up my sleeping bag as Zuko walk back to the others. When I was done I went to Appa and put my sleeping back up on him. Even Appa wa ready to go with his saddle on already. 
     I walk over to Sokka and ask "Are we leaving?"
     "Yep so get ready we leave in three minutes." He said bluntly.
     I nodded then looked around making sure I had everything. Then I was Zuko sitting near Appa looking at the ground. So I go and walk up to him.
     "Are you coming with us?" I ask as I bend over to be more level with him,but secretly hoping that he says yes not knowing why I  was hoping for him to say yes.
     "Uh yeah I am I mean if that's ok if I do." He stumbled at the beginning.
     "Yeah it's fine with me." I approved knowing he was checking with me.