An unexpected surprise

~Zuko pov~
     I heard someone move around and got up so I  open my eyes and saw Katara walking away from the camp. So I  slowly got up and followed her. I  walked up next to her and sat down next to her. I lend back putting most of my weight on his forearms.
     "Are you ok?" I ask looking out over the river.
     "I'm fine just couldn't sleep that's all." She replies, but I did not believe it for a second .
     "Oh ok that's good I guess." I  said instead of contributing her about her lie. 
     It was a nice night the air was nice and warm, but not humid. The moon was bright and the sky was clear not a single cloud. 
     "Hey Zuko." Katara said in a soft, quite voice as she turned her head to look at me with her blue eyes.
     "Yeah Katara?" I asks and turned my head to look her in the eye.
     "Want to go for a swim?" She ask with a small smile on her face and her eyes filled with hope and mischief.
     "Um..sure sounds good to me." I said and stood up already to swim since I  was already shirt less.
     Katara took off her dress as I was walking into the river. So she followed me as I kept walking getting deeper into the river. She ran after me trying to catch up and I heard her splashing so I look back. She was lifting her legs high trying to run to me, but all I could do was stop and laugh.

~Katara pov~
     "What's so funny huh?" I ask looking him in the eye as I reached him in the river which was at my waist.
     "You running in water is priceless." He laughed looking at me with bright amber eyes.
     "Oh really is that so?" I ask teasingly and put my hands on my hips.
     "Yep that's right." He said with a sparkle in his eyes.
     I put my hands under the water and splashed it into Zuko's face. I started laughing as I pointed at him.
     "Now that is funny." I laughed and put my hand over my stomach.
     He took advantage of me laughing and grabbed me by the waist. He pulls me in so now my hands where on his torso and me looking up at him. He looked down at me and I was no longer laughing.
     "Not so funny now huh?" He teases and chuckles softly.
     I felt my face heat up so I put my head against his chest to hide my face.