.1.

"I like you a lot," Spencer said. I chuckled and smiled at him.

"I like you too" we lean in for a kiss. "I have to get back to work."

"You don't even work" Spencer called out. I just kept walking until I saw my uncle Eric limping.  I quickly ran over there and saw some new faces.

"What happened to him?" I asked.

"Aaron, what the hell happened to him?" I spoke up louder.

"Sofía, I'm fine. I just tripped over. When we were out, but I'm fine." Eric said looking up at Aaron.

Aaron told me that he was going to take Eric to the Andersons.

"They are still your guns. You can check them out whenever you go beyond the wall, but inside here, we store them for safety."

All of the new people put their weapons in the rolling bin.

"I should have brought another bin," Olivia said.

"Yeah, you should've brought another bin," I muttered under my breath.

"Sofía, please be nice," Deanna said.

I looked at her for a few seconds before I looked at the group, that was also looking at me. "What the hell are you all looking at!"

"Sofía, Eric wants you," Aaron said. I quickly jog over there.

Aaron's POV
"I'm sorry about my niece Sofía, she can be something. Her parents passed away and she only has us." I told them.

I showed them their houses.

Sofía's POV
"Hey, how's everything? I asked my uncle.

"I'm fine, sweetie," he said. "When you go out again can you find more baby things?" He asks nicely.

I shook my head yes.

Hours later of talking and being silly. "Okay, I'm going to Deanna's she wants me to come over." I told him.

"What did you do?" He said.

"Nothing happened, I just Olivia, that she should've brought another bin." I told him.

He gave me a nod to go.

I walked out to see Jesse come out of Rick's house. "hi, Sofía." as she waved at me.

I forced myself to smile.

I opened Deanna's house door, walked in, and saw that she was interviewing Daryl. "Should I come back?" I asked her. She looked over and shook her head no.

Told me to sit next to her. While she interviews our visitor.

"You're welcome to sit, Daryl. I won't bite" Deanna told Daryl.

I rolled my eyes and sighed deeply.

"Yeah. I'm all right" Daryl said looking around.

"Daryl, do you want to be here?" She asked him.

He said, "the boy and the baby, they deserve a roof" once again looking around.

"And you don't?" I asked him. I can see Deanna looking at me and smiling. He didn't say anything.

"Well he's not saying anything, so I'm going to see Eric " I walked out.