.3.

Sofía Reyes as Sofía Gonzalez Age: 20/21 (S5)

Age: 20/21 (S5)

Sofía Reyes as Sofía Gonzalez Age: 20/21 (S5)

Norman Reedus as Daryl Dixon
Age: 40/41 (S5)

-

When I woke up, I felt so sick. I didn't get out of bed. I didn't feel like getting up so I slept. Until one of my uncles comes in and asks me why I'm still in bed.

"I'M 20 YEARS OLD AND STILL A VIRGIN!!!!" I yelled loudly to see if any of my uncles come in. But no one came in.

I went downstairs to make coffee and eggs. When I was done eating I washed the dishes.

'Knock, knock ' I quickly got up to open the door. I saw Daryl there. He's very cute.

"Hey?" I said, "Did you need something?" I ask him.

"The bike" he said.

I gave him a look. "What bike?" I ask confusedly.

"In da garage" I nod my head, and let him in.

"Do you need anything to drink?" I ask him. He didn't say anything. He's silent, which makes him very mysterious, which I love.

"Nah" he said, as I open the garage door. He was fixing the motorcycle. I looked down and covered myself because I was wearing red silk shorts with matching crop top pajamas.

"Daryl" I started with. He didn't look or say anything. "Never mind" he came up the steps, looked at me, and turned on the switch for the garage to open.

I couldn't take it anymore, it was quiet. I walked down the steps. "Daryl" called out his name again. I grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips.

Then I snapped out of it. Pulled away and looked at him "I'm so sorry" I told him. I quickly ran up the steps, closed the door, and ran to my bedroom.

I smiled, and sighed so deeply that I forgot how to breathe and the best part was that...he kissed back and didn't push me away.

Later tonight Eric told me that Aiden died on a run. It's so sad. He was the guy that introduced me to his brother. Aiden tried to ask me out but I always told him that I don't date jerks like him.

My uncle Aaron is going out with Daryl tonight. I told them both that I was going to take a walk before I went to sleep. They said that they were fine with it.

I walked myself out and started to walk. Then I found myself in front of Carol's house where Daryl lives. I saw him on the porch getting ready to leave.

"Hey, Daryl?" I said walking up to the first step "I wanted to say sorry..about today" I told him. We were silent for a good 15 seconds "You don't h-have to s-say anythi-" I got cut off by Daryl's lips against mine.

We broke the kiss and looked at each other. "I..ugh s-should get back home" I told him, giving him a light smile. "Be careful, please?" I ask him.

"Yeah" he said.