.2.

I got up early and started to pack my bag for a run. I got ready and went downstairs to make coffee and toast. Then I walked outside.

I was walking myself to the gate.

Until I saw Aiden and Nicolaus with three people from the new group. I see Aiden yelling at Glenn.  Everything happened so quickly.

Aiden tried to punch Glenn but missed, Glenn punched him. I saw Daryl going to get Nicolaus. I pushed Daryl out of the way. I got Nicklaus onto the ground and had my hands around his neck.

"I said that is enough!" Deanna yelled.

"Sofía!" I was choking Nick. "Whoa, whoa! Hey, hey, hey." Rick pulled me off of him. I let him go, he was coughing and holding his neck.

"I want everyone to hear me, okay? Rick and his people are part of this community now in all ways as equals. Understood?" Deanna said looking over at her son Aiden.

"Understood."

Then looking over at me. I chuckled. "I'm out of here," I told her.

I took Nick's gun and walked to the gate.

"Get back here this instant!" She shouted. I want to hit her so bad. I. Don't. Like. Her. At. All. "Sofía!" I'll be back soon.

I turned around smiled, flipped them off, and stuck my tongue out.

I going to the place where my parents died.

-

I see Daryl walking. I'm being really quiet but stupid. Aaron is making so many sounds.

"Come out" we see Daryl "now!" Aaron walked out with his hands up in the air.

"He's not going to shoot unless he has to," I said without putting my hands up, I rolled my eyes.

Aaron put his hands down "you can tell the difference between walkers and humans by sound?" We were quiet for a good minute.

"Can you tell the difference between a good guy and a bad guy? Rick doesn't seem to be an expert at that. Aaron told him.

"There ain't much a difference no more," Daryl said his voice sounding so hot.

"Okay, I'm leaving, " I told them. I quickly left before Aaron tried to talk to me again.

I went back home to get ready for the party.  I ate leftovers in the fridge. Washed my dishes and went to take a shower.

I got dressed in this⤵️

Put on a natural makeup look

Put on a natural makeup look. It was 7:10 I better get going. "Sofía, please apologize to Deanna, for me." Eric asked nicely.

"I guess." he looks at me.

"Okay, I try to remember," I told him. I left to Deanna's house.

I knocked on the door and saw Spencer. "Hey, beautiful".

I smiled "Hey handsome" I pulled him in for a kiss. "I need a drink," I told him I walked in and went upstairs.

I see him going up as he quickly gets me a drink. I went up to his room. I looked around, looking at pictures, and jumped onto his bed.

He came in with the drinks. I drank it and it was strong just how I like it. I was nervous about having sex with him.

He asked me about it and I told him I hadn't done it before and I wanted to wait. We were kissing and he was trying to take off my shorts.

"No, no, stop Spencer." He didn't listen. He just trying to unbutton my shorts. I'm trying to push him off of me.

"Please I want to," he said.

I looked at him and said no. I pushed him off, got up fixed myself, and walked out.

I came back to his room "This" pointing at me and him "is done" I walked downstairs. I see Deanna.

"Deanna, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry about everything that I do. I don't know how to get myself out of this but always, I'm trying to be good and nice. Thanks for having me." I told her.

"Thank you Sofía, you are forgiven". We hugged. I walked out and went home. I open the door.

"Do you want to know what happened? Spencer was trying to have sex with me when I told him that I wasn't ready yet. He tried to take my shorts off. I pushed him off of me. I should've slapped him." I told them and I didn't even know that Daryl was here.

"Sofía, we have a guest," Aaron said.

I was embarrassed. 

"Come sit and please behave". Eric asked me nicely. I sat down next to Daryl.

"I told Deanna that I'm sorry for everything that I have done." I grab the tongs to grab the spaghetti.

We were eating and talking.