.8.

I flutter my eyes open, it was kinda blurry. I close my eyes, open them up and see both of my uncles looking "what the hell are you two looking at?" I said pushing Aaron's face out of the way.

I see that it was bright, which means it's morning time. "What happened?" I ask them.

"Aaron said that you fainted" Eric said.

"Yeah?" I said looking him

"Is there anything you want to tell us what's going on?" Aaron said.

I put my hands on face and smiled at them. I sat up "did Denise tell already?" They looked confused, which means Denise didn't even told them.

"I'm pregnant " I muttered quite.

"Speak up" Eric said.

I looked them "don't get mad please?" They nod. "I'm pregnant "

"WHAT!?" Eric was smiling. "Yes, I knew it!!" Giving me a hug and kissing Aaron.

-3 days Later-
I went over to tell Daryl that I'm pregnant. Denise thinks that I'm a month and 3 weeks pregnant. That is very exciting news.

"Hey" I walked up the porch and sat down on one of the chairs. "Before you go, I need to tell you something"

"What is it" as he is cleaning his arrows. I walked up to him.

"I need you to not be mad or anything please?" He looks up a me and gave me a nod.

"I-I'm pregnant" I had something teary watery eyes "I get it if you don't want to be with me, I get it"

He didn't say anything "Okay, well here is a lil list that I need before he...or she will come" I scoffed, rolling my eyes and put it in his pocket.

I went back home. I went to my room and started to realize that I'm having baby. Having a baby, means I have to become a parent. I look around my room and redoing it.

I went downstairs to grab garbage bags. I took down posters, stupid drawings, junk that I don't need anymore. I have so many pillows. I went to my dressers to throw junk away.

I went to my closet, it wasn't that bad as I thought. I went to get the vacuum to vacuum up my room. I threw my clothes in the washer. Waiting to also put my blankets and sweaters.

I also threw out my beanbag bed-ish out to.

-Hours went by-

Aaron and some of the other guys helped him move things in my room

I organized the baby cart. I don't know if it's a boy or girl, so I tried to find anything with neutral colors.

I went to my night stand and start to put midnight snacks in there. That's why I gave Daryl the little list of foods that I'm craving.

I put some of  unsalted crackers, stale M&Ms, more diapers and wipes.

I put 3 water bottles on top of my nightstand. I felt pretty good about this decision that I made. I grab my clothes to take a shower.

~ Daryl's POV ~
The car ride was quite "Sofía's pregnant" I told Rick.

"Congrats, man! She's a very lucky girl" he said.