. 4.

I went outside to the woods because I was getting worried about Aaron and Daryl went to look for more people

I went outside to the woods because I was getting worried about Aaron and Daryl went to look for more people. It's only been 1 day. I just hope nothing happens to both of them.

I found more books for the little kids, some canned foods, and baby diapers. I went to this abandoned house, that I have ite been fixing by myself.

I just got to fix the windows, and both doors and put some new furniture in it. Oh, also put up a fence and traps all around.

Sometimes I'll bring Aaron and he'll help me put things in here and who knows maybe I'll bring Daryl sometimes.

There's only 1 big bedroom, medium size kitchen and living room, small bathroom. There was a garden/greenhouse that was cleaned out.

I plant some easy things like flowers, strawberries, tomatoes, plums, and I think blackberries. I drop some food, water extra guns, ammo, knives, a first aid kit, and medications.

I have lots of more things here. I quickly reset all of my traps and water my plants to grow. I walked back home. Until I heard a gunshot. I stopped in my tracks, I started to run as fast as I could back home.

I lights all around Deanna's house. I went a little closer and saw Deanna's husband on the floor with blood everywhere. I let out a gasp. Aaron turned around and saw me.

I ran to the house "Sofía!" I heard Aaron call my name. I went straight to my room.

- 2 months later -

Daryl and I became close, we aren't dating we just kiss here and there. He is very overprotective, which I love.

We go on runs together. I finally showed him my little house where I had been working on.

Daryl also helped me put a new bed frame and mattress in there and a small couch. Do you want to know what the best part is?

We did it, it was our first time and it's the best memories that we will cherish.

We have been doing it over and over and over and over. Whenever we go out for a "run".

-

I felt terrible and gross. I went to take a shower. I felt so much better but I kinda feel a little dizzy. I went to the kitchen and saw Eric.

He looked at me and came closer, he touched my forehead and touched both of my cheeks. "You don't look so good, are you feeling alright?" He asks.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I chuckled, shaking my head, and sat down. Eric gave me a plate of leftover spaghetti. It smelled so good.

I save the last meatball for last, I stab it with my fork, and when I bit into it and start chewing, it tasted so bad, like it wasn't good anymore.

I went straight to the bath and spit it out. I kinda wanted to throw up but I didn't.