.11.

"Wait no!" I said and he hits Abraham and did it again and again. "You monster"! I yelled at him.

"He said suck my nuts" he hits him again blood was going everywhere in my hair and my clothes.

I could hear gasping and crying from the others. I felt some warm liquid going through my jeans. I touched it and looked at it to see if it was blood but it was clear.

My water just broke. I could see Daryl looking at me. I looked down at myself trying to be calm. I need to get to the hilltop.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Daryl getting up. "Daryl! No!" I yelled. He punched Negan in the face.

Negan's people held him down. "No, no, no please" Negan looks over at me.

"No! Oh no" he chuckles then he came to me. "You and Daryl huh?"

"He's my baby....my baby daddy," I told in pain.

His grin fades away "what's wrong?" He asks.

"My water broke," I told him.

"Take her back," he said.

"No! No, no" I said trying to get out of their hold. I felt something hit my head everything turn black.

××××××××××

I woke up I looked around seeing that I wasn't home. As soon I got up the pain was shooting up and down.

I went over to the door and tried opening it and I was banging on it but it was locked. Then I heard little cries. I turned around and saw a little crib. I walked over there and saw a baby.

I touched my stomach and felt stitches there was a bathroom in there. I quickly went in there lifted my gown saw stitches I had a C-section. Lightly touching it.

"He's beautiful isn't he?" I heard Negan's voice. I grab the scissors that were on the counter.

"Where am I? Where's Daryl?" I asked him questions.

"Relax. I'm not going to hurt you. I promise". He takes the scissors away from me.

"You had a boy and he's healthy" I went over there to pick him up. I kissed him on his little noes. That newborn smell just smells so good.

I look away from the back and look at Negan "thank you" sending him a smile "can I see Daryl?" I ask.

"No. You can't see him" he tells me.

"Please...I- can he just see his son? I won't talk to him I swear...please?" I tell him.

He gets up from the bed "I'll think about it" He walked out. I could hear him lock the door.

××××××××××

Yes I know it's short but the next one will be longer.....I hope💞