part 1

The Black Land Cruiser is returning to Seoul at the speed of the storm. It's nine o'clock at night. The car is now heading to Seoul from Daegu.

The storm inside the person sitting in the driving seat after so many years is easily predictable by his driving speed.

Even though no one else understands, the driver Hyunsuk, who has been driving his car for many years, understands sitting in the passenger seat.

Hyunsuk is sitting tight with his seat belt fastened. Reciting as many prayers as he could remember.

The car could crash any minute.

No one but him knows why his sir is behaving like this today.

His sir was definitely not ready for the incident that took place that day earlier. They couldn't imagine this even in their worst dreams. His sirs life could be called a movie very easily at that moment.

Hyunsuk looked back once. He felt very uncomfortable to look back. Because of the unknown person sitting in the back seat behind his Sir.

But that person seemed to have problems sitting behind.

Hyunsuk has been driving for many years, so he can just tell if a person has motion sickness.

Hyunsuk now seems to be sure that the is having problems and wants to vomit.

Hyunsuk is trying to draw attention of his Sir but he didn't dare say anything..

he was so frightened that his hands and feets were cold but sweating. He has always seen his sir smiling kindly. He was a kind man.

He has been at Sir's house for many years now. He was fifteen, sixteen years old when he arrived. Hyunsuk used to work on orders. Bringing whatever it takes from the shop, messaging Sir's father's body, cleaning the garden, washing the car.

Hyunsuk realized that they need to stop the car. Or else that person will puke in the car.

Before Hyunsuk could say anything, his sir suddenly braked on the side of the car.

Hyunsuk got down from the passenger seat with storming speed and opened the back door.

The one who was sitting in the back seat got out of the car and threw up.

Hyunsuk already understood this situation. The guy in the back is vomiting . The people's who sit on AC cars for the first time always vomit.

His sir opened the door and got down. A grocery shop can be seen on the side of the road in front.

Hyunsuk approached and said,

"Sir, it would not be right to stay in this place for long! This area isn't that good."

His sir looked up at him,

"Is there a water bottle in the car?"

"Yes sir, I'm bringing it."
Hyunsuk ran to fetch a bottle of water.

"Listen, I'm Not vomiting,give it to him."
-his sir, Jeon Jungkook ordered.

Jungkook saw an old man selling cigarettes on the side of the road! He bought a cigarette and lit it while standing on the side of the road. Today, after many years, he is smoking.

After leaving Suho,his late husband ,he never even touched a cigarette. After taking a deep breath and looking back, it is seen in the dark that the driver is pouring water from the bottle and the vomiter is washing his face.

Suddenly reading the headlights of a car, he saw the face of the face of that person for the first time.

Jungkook was shocked to see him.