part 2

Everyday Jungkook wakes up early in the morning. He went to the gym. He walks in trademill for one hour and do other exercise.

He is 32 years old. He is really good looking. His body is well built, beautiful face with doe eyes. He is tall and overall handsome.

He works out every day to keep his fitness well. He looks smaller than his age.

After Suho died, some of his friends told him to marry again. Even his relatives still pressure him to marry again. His elder sister lives in Tokyo with her family. She called him regularly to make him marry again. But he didn't even think about marriage again.

Jungkook's mother-in-law is still alive. She lives in USA with her son Chanyol. When she came to the country, she also talked about getting married two or three times. But Suho's two sisters Lisa and Jennie can't hear about the wedding. After Suho left, when Lisa's previous marriage became a final divorce, then Jungkook's mother-in-law and Suho's elder brother also talked about his marriage to Lisa. Since Jungwon is so close to Lisa. Jungkook did not agree in any way.

Lisa wanted too. One day he realized that Lisa had told him that she was willing to take on the responsibilities of Jungkook's family and Jungwon.

Jungkook laughed and said to Lisa,

"As an aunt, can't you caress Jungwon like a mother, Lisa?"

Lisa said sadly, "I can."

"So why do you want to associate me with this life where your elder brother still in my heart? As much as I still love Suho, I can't put anyone in Suho's place".

Jungkook said to her .

Lisa left that day with tears in her eyes, and a few days later she got married to a doctor. Mother of two little girls now. She has her own apartment in Seoul. Lisa sometimes comes to this house. Jungwon is very fond and Crazy for Lisa.

Today, Lisa suddenly can't accept a common village boy as the husband of Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook knows how many questions he will have to face after the day starts today.

He is preparing himself that way.

After his work out he came back and entered his father's room on the second floor. His father Mr Jeon is about sixty two years old. He used to work in the government. Mother died fifteen years ago.  After Suho left, maids take care of his father.

Entering his father's room, Jungkook saw his father is sitting on the balcony in an easy chair. He is 62 years old. After his mother's death his father's memory has decreased.

He looked at Jungkook and said,
"Oh, you son. Why didn't you go to university today? Is your study like this?"

"How are you, Dad? " Jungkook asked him.

"I'm good. Why didn't you go to university"?

"I'll go later."

"I don't want to hear you miss the class. Is your mother worse today"? Mr JEON asked Jungkook.

Jungkook said,

"Mom is fine. Shall I ask you for breakfast"?

"Ok. And tell someone to read this paper. Where's Wang"?

"Wang? Who is he, dad?"

"I don't remember the name of the boy who reads the paper."

"His name is Choi. I'm sending him. You eat breakfast and sleep. You seem to be getting less sleep at night."

"Well, it's early for your class, isn't it?"

Jungkook took a deep breath and came out of his father's room. Dad is good, sometimes he remembers everything, sometimes he forgets everything.