part- 26

"You are.....if I'm not mistaken.......Jeon Jungkook?"

Jungkook: yeah. I'm his husband.

The doctor stared at him for awhile. There aren't many people who doesn't know Jungkook.

They also know that his husband died.

So...it's the first time he told an outsider himself that Tae is his husband.

The doctor nodded and signalled Jungkook to go with him.

Jungkook asked while following him,

"What happened doctor? How is he?"
- he couldn't stay calm.

Doctor: calm down Mr.Jeon. Nothing serious happened to him. He just got a panic attack. And I guess he has asthma?  And since he didn't have any warm clothes on him, the breeze and dry air...I can see spasm and high fever. He needs proper care, rest and mental support to get well.

Jungkook asked worriedly,

"Yes he has asthma. So he catches cold easily. Um it's not that serious right doctor?"

Doctor: no. It isn't. And by the way, what's the patients name?

Jungkook: Taehyung...Jeon Taehyung. Can I see him doctor?

Doctor: yeah you can. But don't disturb him. He needs rest.

Jungkook: thank you doctor.

Jungkook went to the cabin Tae was kept in.

Tae was barely visible in the white sheets. He was extremely pale. He looked really weak.

He was sleeping.

Jungkook slowly went towards the bed and sat on a chair beside the bed.

He was feeling extremely guilty. It was painful for him.

He's feeling extremely angry at himself.

How could he let Tae go with Lisa? He knew well that Lisa doesn't like him. From the very first day. Then how could he forget it and let Tae go with her?!

He's feeling like a criminal. Tae is lying on the bed at this moment just because of him. Just because of his dumbness!

Jungkook held Tae's hand while trembling.

He kissed the palm of Tae's right hand which didn't have any cannula.

"I'm sorry Tae..please forgive me..I'm the one to blame for your condition. Just because of me...........you are now lying on the hospital bed. I'm sorry Tae....after you get well...hit me...scold me...punish me...just...just don't leave me Tae...don't leave me...I can't live without you..."
- he lowered his head. Tears kept falling by themselves.

Suddenly someone held his shoulder.

Jungkook looked and saw it was Yoongi.

Jungkook hugged Yoongi and started crying.

"Hyung! It's all my fault..all because of me...Tae's here....why did I even let him go with Lisa! He had to bare all these... because of me!! I'm the one! I..I..almost lost him hyung!"

Yoongi was patting Jungkook on the back.

"There there... Jungkook...it's all okay now..don't cry.."

Jungkook: I was so scared hyung..I..I thought that I lost Tae...forever... hyung...I don't wanna lose anyone anymore..I..I love him hyung..I can't live without him!

Yoongi: ahh calm down Jungkookie! See, everything is alright now. Taetae is here..it's all okay. Don't cry anymore.

Jungkook calm down a bit.