part- 28

After a few days........

It was the time for Jeongyeon to leave too.

She takes Tae for shopping very often.

She buys things for herself and Tae too.

Tae feels really happy. He understands that he's loved.

One day, Jeongyeon called Tae at her room.

Jeongyeon is a really emotional one. She's really soft.

And this time, she really doesn't wanna go back.

This place really felt like home.

When Tae went to her room, she told Tae to sit.

And then she held Tae's hand,

"I really don't know how I should thank you....It can't be expressed in words..you know...before you came... Jungkook really was like a dead person. His life was deserted. You added colours on his life. I'm grateful, extremely grateful. I always want you to stay happy dear.."

Tae: nah don't say like that. I didn't do anything. But yeah, Jungkook changed my whole life. I never thought I would be standing where I am today. I never thought I could be loved, that I could get others affection. It's out of my imaginations.

Jeongyeon: they love you because you are you. And also because you have a great personality.

Then she hesitated a bit,

"Taetae, can I say something?"

Tae: yes?

Jeongyeon: Jungkook always used to say that he likes 2/3 kids altogether. But he only has Jungwon.. and I know you like babies too. You know how to take care of babies. It's understandable.

Tae got red like a cherry!

"I..I don't know... Jungkook knows...!"

Jeongyeon: he'll never talk with you about these! So you should!

Tae shook his head,

"Nope! You tell him! I canttt!"

Jeongyeon smiled and hugged tae,

"Okay okay! You don't have to tell him anything nor you have to blush!"

The day Jeongyeon was leaving came.

She was talking with Jungkook,

"Ah the house seems so empty after Jungwon left..."

Jungkook: hmm somehow the presence of kids fill the house.
- he sighed.

Jeongyeon: remember you always used to say that you wanted 2/3 babies. Why don't you guys get 1 or 2 babies?

Jungkook: noona you're talking as if we can buy babies from superstores.

Jeongyeon: did I say anything like that? I'm asking if you have a plan of something.

Jungkook said in an embarrassed tone,

"I'm not thinking of anything like this at this moment! I'll think about these later."

"How can I explain that we still aren't able to be fully comfortable with each other.."
-Jungkook thought.

The house was even more empty after Jeongyeon left.

Jungkook comes home really late. Sometime Tae falls asleep while waiting for him.

One day like that, when Jungkook came home, Tae was already asleep but Jihyo told him that Tae didn't  have dinner.

Jungkook quickly got freshed and Jihyo came with their food on a tray.