part- 36

"Jihyo."
-jihyo went to the dining table hearing Tae's voice.

"Yes Tae?"

Tae: you guys are free from all the kitchen work today. so get out of the kitchen.

Jihyo: but- lunch isn't ready yet.

Tae: no problem. Me and Jungkook will make lunch together today.
-he said proudly.

Jihyo: Ju..Jungkook? He will cook?
-jihyo said in a surprised voice.

Tae: hmm..we will cook together.. now don't tell me that Jungkook hasn't cooked before.

Jihyo: no, he can cook. But I think it's been 7 years since he last cooked. He didn't even enter the kitchen.

Tae: that's okay. U guys can go out or take rest. Whatever you want to do.

Tae was acting like a child.

Jihyo felt really happy. Tae used to be really sad the last few months. But he seems to be happy today.

Two of them had a lot of fun all day. They were really happy, genuinely happy, after a lot of days.

Jungkook thought the decision of not going to office was really good. Spending the whole day with Tae, removed all his stress. Tae felt the same way..

Jungkook decided that he will take Tae out of the country. It's really important for Tae to be happy and healthy both physically and mentally.

Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok can just handle all the work at office. And if it's really important, they can communicate online.

He decided he won't tell Tae about it until it's all fixed.

4 months passed,

Now everybody knows that Tae is pregnant. Everyone were really happy.

Since two days, Jungkook was really busy because there was a totally unavoidable work there so he had to go.

A famous NYC fashion brand wanted to collaborate with them and the decision needed to be finalised in 15 days.

So he had to be present there as the CEO.

Jungkook started thinking something else. As he's really busy..he's thinking of keeping Tae at Japan, at his noona's place.

He'll stay there with tae for two days then come back to Korea.

He decided he'll tell tae about this just when he goes home.

After having dinner , Jungkook and Tae went to their room and sat on the sofa.

Tae: do you want to say something?

Jungkook: yes .... But I don't know how to tell you ..

Tae: what? Why do you need to think so much before telling me anything?
-he asked in a surprised tone.

Jungkook: okay but ... Don't be sad okay?

Tae: what Jungkook? You're worrying me.

Jungkook held Tae's hand and kissed his knuckles,

"I decided that ..I'll take you to Japan to stay with noona.."

Tae: what?

Jungkook: you'll stay with them for some days.. because I'll be busy for somedays so..I can't take care of you...I won't be able to come back at home in time. I can't stay relieved then. Noona can take good care of you..and I'm..I'm sure you'll have a good time there.
-jungkook tried to convince Tae.

Tae: but- but you'll stay here! How can I be there without you!

Jungkook: Tae...please don't be sad..
-he hugged Tae..