Chapter 3: They can walk now! POG!

The next day they continued to teach Y/N words. Tubbo also taught Y/N how to write, sometimes accidentally misspelling things and writing and saying the misspelling then both of them being corrected by Ranboo. After awhile they started to learn sentences. 

(A/N: I have no idea what sense it makes to make a 2 year old write sentences because i have no idea if 2 year olds start to write at their age. IDK about children.)

"Hey Tubbo, Shouldn't we also teach Y/N how to walk?"
"No, they can fly." 
"But we can't. What if they fly away from us?"
"We'll ask Phil to catch them."
"Phil won't always be available."
"Fine fine."
"We'll also ask Phil the pros and cons of flying. The dangers of flying and so on."
"Yeah."

Ranboo pats the spot in front of him signing for them to sit there. they giggle as they sit in front of Ranboo. "Tubbo you'll have to teach them cause I'm too tall." "That's what you get for being tall bi- Ranboo-" Tubbo says, remembering he's in front of 2 kids. He tries to get you up, although they misunderstand and start flying. "Y/N, get down, I'll teach you how to walk." Tubbo says. they get down and Tubbo teaches them how to try to walk, they fall forwards, but Tubbo catches them. They try again, they fall backwards, Tubbo catches them again. After a few attempts they finally start to walk on their own. "YOOOO THIS IS POG!" Ranboo says. "They can walk now! POG!" 

Tommy sometimes visits Y/N and Michael with consent of Ranboo and Tubbo of course, telling them about what mischief he got into. They laugh as he says his stories, he sometimes almost swears  but remembers he shouldn't accidentally teach them swears. Members of the SMP hear about Y/N and visit them and Michael with their parents consent of course. Of course they don't forget about Michael, it would be unfair if they ignored Michael in front of him and give all the attention to Y/N. 

Ranboo and Tubbo, of course also still gives Michael gifts and they still teach them more words. They of course have to sometimes leave them and Michael alone to work. Ranboo goes back to the stronghold and is confused why there are more of the same 'eyes' in the 'table frame.' He still continues to mine and such, but the question is always in his mind, he even wrote it down on his memory book. Of course after awhile they come back and visit, sometimes its just Tubbo, sometimes its just Ranboo, but they will always come back to check on both of them.