Ph1lzA (Babysitting Saga [ 11 ] )

"Bye Phil!" Tubbo said.
"Bye Phil, Have fun!" Ranboo said.
"Phil will definitely have no problem taking care of Y/N." Ranboo said, murmuring to Tubbo.
"Well Tommy did a good job of taking care of Y/N." Tubbo said. "So you don't have to prove that we have to keep Y/N with Phil, I think if Tommy can take care of Y/N, everyone else, except Bad and the Eggpire can take care of them."
"Well it depends on how they can take care of them, No one do-" Ranboo's voice faded as they walked away, yet Tubbo saying, "Yeah whatever." was the last thing heard before their voices were faded by the wind of the Artic. 

"Hello Y/N, I'm Phil. I'm going to be taking care of you." Phil said, putting you on the chair. "Phil!" You looked at him happily. "Y/N, are you hungry?" He asked. You shook your head. "Okay,  do you want me to download games on my phone?" Phil jokingly asked, laughing afterwards. 

"PHillll." Tommy says, opening the door.
"Yeah?" 
"Wilbur is taking my diamonds."
"I'm not taking your stupid diamonds, you took mine and said "This is mine you stupid bitch." and then fell and dropped the diamonds, I took back my diamonds." Wilbur said, closing the door after himself.
"YOU MOTHERFUCKER, YOU TOOK MY DIAMONDS."
You looked at them in confusion.
Phil only laughed at the situation, the two boys shouting at each other.
Eventually Phil said that Wilbur was telling the truth, and Tommy, of course, like normal Tommy, started to curse at Phil.
Eventually Tommy stopped, because Wilbur noticed you after awhile.
"Is this Y/N? I heard about them." Wilbur said.
"Oh you're babysitting them today Phil?" Tommy asked.
"Yeah." Phil replied.
"You know I did a good job on taking care of Y/N Phil." Tommy said.
"Oh really did you Tommy?" Wilbur asked in a joking tone.
"Of course I did bitch, I bet you can't even do as good as me." Tommy said.
"I bet I can." Wilbur said.
"I know Tubbo and Ranboo won't even let you take care of Y/N."
Then Wilbur went out, followed by Tommy, shouting "Pussy! Fucking pussy!"
Phil then looked at you, who was confused by the boys.
"He'll eventually calm down."

After a few hours of talking together and of course Phil making sure you were okay, it was night time. Tubbo and Ranboo would bring you back soon. Phil put you on his bed upstairs for now, he sat on the floor so that he would know if you would fall off the bed. You were fast asleep, and afterwards, the door opened.
"Phil?" Ranboo's voice called.
"Yeah? I'm just upstairs." Phil replied.
"Whe- Oh."
Ranboo climbed up the ladder, seeing you on Phil's bed, fast asleep and Phil watching you, on the floor. Ranboo picked you up in his arms, then put you on his back, making you ride piggy back on him.
"Thanks Phil."
"No Problem mate." Phil happily replied.
Then you he climbed down the ladder, and opened the door, Tubbo followed after, talking to Ranboo as he brought you back to Snowchester.  

(A/N: IM SO SORRY, I KEPT PROCRASTINATING AND I FOUND TIME TO DO THIS AFTER DOING A TEST)