Karlnapity (Babysitting Saga, Discontinued)

(i have no actual ideas about Karlnapity, I was never really into the relationship and i have no ideas for the story , so very sorry. Also sorry for the quality and logic of it lmao. This takes place at Karl's house near Tommy's house.
Requested by Singedro.)

The sky started to turn gray. A sign it was going to rain. Ranboo sighed. He could wear his armor but, you would probably be scared. 

"Ranboo?" Tubbo said.
"Yeah?" 
"What's wrong?" 
"Well.." Ranboo looked outside. "Its gonna rain soon."
"Why don't you just wear your armor?"
"That's what I thought but don't you think Y/N will be scared of me?"
"Well we don't know now do we?"
Ranboo stood up and started to wear his armor.
Tubbo brought you into the room. 
"Hello Y/N!" Ranboo cheerfully said, hiding the worriedness in himself. He had a smile on his face, a welcoming smile. But there was a slight clear tint of worry.
You looked at him.
The armor reminded you of some who's used armor to protect you from your mother's attacks.
You stared at him for 3 seconds then hid behind Tubbo. 
Ranboo sighed, taking off the armor. 

"Well I had a plan today.." Ranboo said.
"Oi Ranboo! Karl asked to take care of Y/N with Sapnap and Quackity."
"Oh.." Ranboo looked at Tubbo for awhile. He had a worried face. "I guess we could, but tell them the second they can get hurt they have to contact us."
"Okay." Tubbo said. "Sure, but the second Y/N gets hurt you guys have to contact us. Alright bossman!" He recited the message.
"Sent!" Tubbo said.
"Okay." 

As the snow was falling in Snowchester, Karl watched the rain fall around his house. 
He looked at his Fiancés. 
"So?" Sapnap said.
"They said yes." Karl replied.
"Will Ranboo continue in his armor?" Sapnap asked.
"I don't know." The brown-haired boy said.
Quackity then brought out his cards, shuffling the deck.
They played cards to pass the time. 

There was a slight problem. As Ranboo did get hurt in the rain, you did too. 
So Tubbo had to put you in a sweater. At least just to hide your skin from the rain. 
As he carried you to Karl's house. It was a wonder what kind of hybrid you were. Many thought you were an enderman hybrid, but the wings made no sense, so maybe half-enderman and half-bird? But the skin color. They had no idea. 

(I've discontinued the Babysitting Saga, to work on the final chapters. I'm very sorry to Singedro for not being able to have this chapter request, I don't understand how Karlnapity works, and I lost interest in the DSMP. I'm very sorry to the other requests. Although I will keep a Q&A open. You may ask questions there if you like. Thank you for supporting me on this story.)