Chapter 8: I'm sorry

A/N: Hey Saf here! This chapter will have You/Your/You've instead of the normal They/Their/They've because I have given up on double checking if there is any You/Your/You've. Anyways back to the story.

A few weeks have passed after you and Bad fought. You start realizing "I wonder, how are my real parents doing.." You decided to go and meet your real parents, maybe just for a bit. you go to Ranboo, remembering that he was the one who brought you into Snowchester from the Stronghold. He was in Michael's room.

"Ranboo?"
"Yeah?- Oh its you Y/N."
"Yeah, uhm-"
"Oh hey you two!" Tubbo interrupts. 

Tubbo climbs into Michael's room, closing the trapdoor behind him. "Hey Tubbo." Ranboo says. "Hey.." "Have I climbed into Michael's room while you guys were discussing something that was between only you two?" Tubbo asks. "Well, Not really-" You reply.

"If so, go ahead, if you don't me to listen you can tell me."
"Thanks Tubbo, but its not really between both of us."
"Anyways, what were you saying?" Ranboo asks.
"I-"
The 2 seconds of silence was awkward, although it was only 2 seconds, it felt weird, not even Michael made a sound.
"I want to meet my real parents.."
"Oh, well all I know is that you were in the stronghold, your parents are probably there, if not we can search for them around the ser-" Ranboo got interrupted.
 "I remember, my parents, they don't live in the stronghold."
Confused, they both looked at you.
"Wh-"
"What do you mean-"
"Have you heard of the End?.."
"All I remember is that many called your home the End."
"I'm gonna be honest, I thought you did."
"OH- You didn't notice the confused looks on everyone's faces when you said that?"
"No.."
"Oh- well we never heard of the End. I suggest we go there, how do we go there though."
"Well, We have to put eyes of ender into the portal frame."
"What portal frame?"
"I-"
They look very confused.
"Well its the 'Table Frame' as you call it."
"WAIT WHAT?" Tubbo looks surprised
"So that's why there are those eye things on the frames." 
"I think I should tell the rest-"
"I wonder how they'll react to your parents Y/N!"
"I wonder.."

You three talk about it for awhile, then go to the stronghold. Holding eyes of ender, you place in a few until one last eye of ender is left. "I'm pretty scared." "Don't be, there's nothing to be scared of!" Tubbo says. "wait, guys- I remember something- Oh no-.." Ranboo says. "What is it?- Oh fuck-.." Tubbo says as he turns around and sees DreamXD.

"Hello Y/N, Tubbo and Ranboo! You can't go to the End!" DreamXD says as he breaks the portal frame then disappears. "I-" "Even if we try, DreamXD will just join and break the portal frame." Ranboo says. You look at where the portal frame used to be. Sad that you will never see your parents again. "I'm sorry Y/N." You turn around, and hug Tubbo and Ranboo. Tears coming out of your eyes. Knowing you can never see your parents again.