Chapter 5: The rules and dangers of flying

So, time skip to when they're.. Let's say, 5-6 years old. 

"Hey Y/N! Wake up!" Ranboo says. They wake up, sit up on their and Michael's bed. "So, we're hoping that you can learn how to carefully and properly fly without getting hurt.." Ranboo says. "We're going to ask my Father, or technically your Grandfather, how to teach you how to fly without getting hurt." Tubbo says. "Is he Grandfather Philza?" They ask. "Yes." Ranboo and Tubbo say, happy they remember who Philza is. "Isn't he like 60 years old?" They ask. Ranboo and Tubbo try to hold their laughter. "N-No- He's 32 years old-" Tubbo says trying so hard to hold his laughter. "Oh okay." Y/N says. 

(A/N: No DSMP member ages there, no questions, no logic, only magik)

The family happily go to Philza's house. On the way, they stumble into Bad again. 

"Well, its been a few months since we saw each other Y/N! Hopefully you remember who I am and the Egg." Bad says to them.
Ranboo steps in.
"Leave us alone Bad."
"Well one visit to the Egg wont hurt would it?"
"Just leave us alone." Ranboo says.
Ranboo signs for Tubbo and Y/N to go ahead. They follow as he signs, trying to sneak around Bad.
"You don't think the Egg is good do you Ranboo?" Bad asks.
"Well isn't it obvious?"
"Well why don't you like it Ranboo?-" Bad says, then stopping himself noticing Tubbo and Y/N is gone.
"Hey, its rude for you to-" Bad stops himself again noticing Ranboo is also gone.
Bad sighs. "Well, I'll get them next time."

They arrive at Technoblade and Philzas' houses. Phil greets them with a big smile and Techno just has a plain expression like usual. 

"Ranboo, Tubbo, Did you adopt an orphan?" Techno asks.
"We'll- I just found them in the stronghold-" Ranboo says.
Techno crouches down and looks at Y/N.
"You, Are you an orphan?" Techno asks.
"N-No?-" They reply.
"You sure?"
"Well I just went to the stronghold using a portal then the portal broke-"
"So you're from the Nether?"
"N-No?- Many call my old home the End.. Although I'm here with Dadboo and Dadbo."
"Hm, Okay. But are your other parents alive?"
"Yes."
"Okay then."

Techno leaves his cabin with his pickaxe and beds. "Phil, I'm going to mine for netherite, make sure they don't mess with anything." "Don't worry mate, we'll make sure Y/N wont touch anything they're not supposed to." Phil replies. The second he finished replying,  he continues to the nether portal.

"Hello Y/N! I'm Phil, your grandfather, although you can just call me Phil, no need to add 'Grandfather'." "Hello Phil!" They cheerfully say. "So Phil, as you know we're here to teach Y/N about the dangers of flying, where they can fly and so on." Ranboo says. "Yep, although I think we should do it in the morning." Phil says, pointing out that its dark outside already. "Oh yeah, of course." Ranboo replies. "Did you bring enough sweaters and jackets for them?" Phil asks. "Yep!" Tubbo replies. "Okay then." 

"We'll go to my house and go to sleep in my room there. See you in the morning Phil!" Ranboo says. "See you mate." Phil replies as he takes out the iron from the furnaces. They all go to his house and enter. "My room is upstairs, I'm gonna do some trading and you and Tubbo should go to sleep okay." Ranboo gives Tubbo 2 beds. Tubbo and Y/N go up to his room and he places the beds down so its not hard for him to get to his own bed. Them and Tubbo go to sleep. 

In the morning them, Tubbo and Ranboo go to Phil's house. Ranboo opens his door to reveal him looking through a chest. "You ready Phil?" Tubbo asks. "Yep!" Phil replies before closing the chest. 

They spread their wings. Philza also spreads his wings. "I never realized how big their wings are." Phil laughs. 

After a few days they finally memorized the rules and the dangers of flying. They go with Tubbo and Ranboo back to Snowchester. Tubbo and Ranboo let them out to fly for awhile every now and then near Snowchester but makes sure they don't get hurt or go near the nuke factory, because.. I think you'd know why.