Chapter 6: The basics of combat

A quick author's note: I have no idea what to put in your childhood so just pretend its pretty normal- but you don't really have school- so yeah, although you're being taught by Ranboo and Tubbo about a lot of words and some precautions around the server. Oh also you're like 15-16.

"Ayup Y/N!" Tubbo says. Y/N gets up. "Hey Dadbo-" "So, I know this may sound sudden, but you're gonna be learning the basics of combat." "wait what?-" "We're gonna get you to go to Techno and you're learning how to fight." "Okay?.." "Just so you can defend yourself against Zombies, Spiders, Creepers, Witches and Skeletons." 'Uh- Okay- But isn't Techno like the best PvPer?-" "Yep!" "And you're making me fight him?!" "Well, not really- More of training against these types of mobs." Ranboo goes into Y/N and Michael's room. "Uhm- Dadboo- Is this really safe?" "Hm? What are we talking about?" Ranboo asks. "Don't worry Y/N! You'll be fine. Techno will just act like a mob, cause Skeletons wont always hit you and they have a rare chance for them to have an enchanted bow. Zombies.." Tubbo kept going for the types of mobs he mentioned. "Wait a minute- you're making them fight Techno?-" Ranboo asks, surprised.  "Maybe?" Tubbo says. "They haven't even learned how to defend themselves and you're making them fight the best PvPer?-" "We'll Techno will act like a mob like I said." Ranboo sighs. "Tubbo, Just let them fight zombies, skeletons and spiders. Not Techno." "BUt-" "No Buts-" "Fine.." "we're giving Y/N a shield, an iron sword, and full iron." "Why full iron??" "Do you really want Y/N to die?" "They can respawnn. It's fineee" Ranboo sighs. "Iron chest plate and iron helmet" "Kay, Deal." They completely forgot about them and they were just playing with Michael. "So Y/N! We're gonna fight zombies, skeletons, and spiders." "Okay then."

They wore the chest plate, helmet, put the shield in their offhand, and held their iron sword. They go out into the open and train Y/N "So Y/N, first, don't accidentally slice one of your limbs off with the sword." Tubbo says. "Second, do you see that spider over there? I want you to kill it. Although, use your shield to block its attacks." Tubbo says. They proceed to go and kill the spider. 

(A/N: im scared of this breaking the rules of Wattpad so im just gonna skip ahead like before-)

After a few days they know how to defeat any hostile mob. So now they're independent enough to go out in the open, although they have full iron now, a shield, an iron sword and an iron axe. Tubbo decided that you'd have a house in Snowchester and stay there for now. You now live a few blocks away from Michael, Tubbo and Ranboo.