♧Chapter 8♧

♧The dungeon part 2♧

The three of them continued to made there way to the treasure chamber, an anti-magic bird helped them on their way and the bird kept staying on Asta's head.

As they were walking, both of the girls suddenly felt a strong mana. Both of them halted on their tracks to which confuses Asta. "Is there a problem? Why did you both stop?" Asked the green eyes boy, "There actually a strong mana around here and this mana belongs likely to Luck and the other may be a intruder form the diamond kingdom." Claudia explained. "Then we should go to where Luck is and helped him." Asta said, "O think it's better if we should just let him fight the intruder." Noelle said.

The three of them ended up going to Luck to help him. Asta was the one who keeps on bothering them to help their senpai.

As the three of them were getting closer, they saw Luck was bind with smoke by a man who was from the diamond kingdom. Asta then jump up and swing his sword to free Luck, the two girls then followed Asta to his back. "What are you doing here? That man is my prey and I'm going to defeat him!" And with that, Luck then bolted out from his spot and charged at the man. The man keeps on dodging attack with ease and Luck keeps on smiling like a psychopath.

"Do what you want and I do what I want! I wont leave alone because you are my precious friend!" Yelled Asta. He then attack the man by swinging his sword and Luck stop as he was reminiscing something on his mind.

Claudia and Noelle aren't attacking and was just watching the whole scene. Noelle was on guard and ready to cast a protection spell while Claudia didn't bother to fight along the boys at this moment because if she does, she will be releasing a sinister and cold mana that might frighten up her squad mates.

After a few moments, Luck finally snap out of his daydream, "You're right, it would be fun if we took down this guy together." The blonde boy said. As they continue to attack, the man from the diamond kingdom then activated a powerful spell and that smokes are now circling the four of them and trapping them.

Claudia then turned their attention towards her and explain a plan to them, "Guys, in order to get out of this smoke, Luck will have to lure him into Asta and keep on throwing attacks to him and you Noelle will have lower your magic so he wont notice and blast Asta off and Asta, make sure to hit him hard with your sword so his magic can be undone." The three members agreed to Claudia's plan and nodded. Just as what Claudia said, Luck was now throwing attacks unto the man and Noelle try to hid her magic as much as she could and position her self at the back of Asta and Asta got his sword ready and wait for the opening.

As the man keeps on dodging Luck's attacks, Noelle then sent Asta flying and as the man was smirking to himself, Asta then hit the man on the back which sends him flying to a wall and cough out blood on the process which is cause from the impact.

"We're going to defeat you, right here and right now!" Asta yelled, "Oh my, I guess this old man will loose this fight because of these strong scary kids."

Before any of the members could attack, the man then activated a spell and escape, "Sorry kids! I guess will have to cancel this fight of ours!" Yelled the man. The black bulls then started chasing the man, and since Luck was the fastest, he quickly catch up to the man, "I've finally caught up to you." Luck said. The man then quickly used his spell and disappeared like smoke.

Asta is the first one to catch up to Luck followed by Claudia and Noelle. "He got away." Asta said in tired voice while panting, "You guys are so fast!" Noelle complained. "We better get going now, and see the treasure chamber to check if everything is ok." Claudia said.

After she said that, they suddenly felt a powerful mana coming from above them. Luck was getting excited and the four of them started to run to where the mana was coming from.