♧Chapter 7♧

♧The dungeon♧

It was now morning and the members from the black bulls went to their cafeteria to eat breakfast. While eating, the members were talking to each other and whatnot.

The captain then enter as he announces that Claudia, Asta, and Noelle are for a mission. "A new mission? What's the mission about captain?" Claudia asked, "A new dungeon was discovered and the wizard king wants you to investigate it. He also specifically asked for Asta and Claudia." "Wow! The wizard king specifically asked for me! Wow! This is so amazing!" Asta beamed with joy while Noelle just huffed at him. "Luck you come too. You'll be their leader and try guide the newbies." Luck then was so excited and was happy that he got to go on this mission.

Asta then asked what's a dungeon and Magna then yelled at him, "Don't just get excited if you don't know what it means you idiot!" Magna then begun to explain to Asta what is a dungeon.

♧♧♧♧♧

The four of them left their base and went to go to the dungeon. On their way their, Asta and luck share the broom together and Noelle and Claudia also shared the broom together.

-time skip-

They arrived at the dungeon and went inside. As they went in, they can feel a strong mana overflowing the dungeon except for Asta because he doesn't have any magic. The four of them were looking around and they were admiring how beautiful the dungeon is.

As they were admiring in awe, Asta then accidentally bumps into Noelle making her blush and quickly pushes him aside, "Hey! What was that for?!" The boy screamed, a few steps backward and he accidentally steps into a trap, but before they could react, Claudia then use her magic and to protect Asta from the incoming attack. Luck was amazed by her and how quick she is. The blonde boy then started to stepping purposely into the traps which angers the members. Asta then took out his grimoire and sword and nullified the attacks from the traps.

"Guys, I got somewhere to go, I can feel a huge mana from someone and I want to fight it. You're on your own now but don't worry I'll be back later." Luck said. And now the three newbies are now on their own in this dungeon. As they were walking, Noelle then accidentally steps on a trap and a huge wild flower appear and restrain her hands and feet. The silver hair screams, and just as Asta went to help her, the wild plant then knocked his sword on his hand and quickly grab the boy and restrain him. The boy was useless and Claudia was about to help the both of them when she felt a sudden strong mana and saw a wind magic helping Asta and Noelle out.

The dark haired girl then turned to where the magic came from and saw a Yuno along with the other members of the golden dawn. "I've finally repay my debt to you Asta!" He stated, he then looked at the dark haired female and greeted her, "It's been a while Claudia." he said with a smile, "It has been a while indeed Yuno. " she returned a smiled. Yuno then came up to the members from the black bulls, the other two members from the golden dawn then followed Yuno.

"Yuno, do you know them?" A guy with blue hair and glasses asked, "This guy is Asta and this girl is Claudia. Asta is my childhood friend and Claudia is a girl whom I met during the magic knights exam."

'So this guy is also a peasant with no magic, huh.' The blue hair guy thought.

"Yuno, why did you bother saving them? Our only mission here is to get to the treasure chamber and make sure that none of the treasures are stolen." Said Klaus, "Oi, Yuno, do you know who this four eyes is?" Asta asked. "How dare you?! Calling me a four eyes?! I am a noble and don't address me so casually you peasant!" Klaus yelled while grabbing Asta's collar.

Meanwhile Noelle was eyeing the girl with vermillion hair. "It's been a while Noelle-san." Said the girl, "Y-yeah, it's been a while." While they talking to each other, the dark haired girl was silently staring at them.

"Oh! Hello there! You must also be a new member pf the black bulls, correct?" Ask the girl from the golden dawn, "Yeah, I'm also a new member from this squad." "Sorry for the late introduction, I am Mimosa Vermillion. I am one the members from the royal families." "My name is Claudia Paris, I am a daughter from a noble man and I belong to the house of Paris."

After the Asta and Klaus were done bickering from each other. The golden dawn then proceed to follow their senpai's order. "Mimosa, show us the inside of this dungeon." And with that Mimosa then proceed to activate her magic, "Plant creation magic: guide post." After the golden dawn members were done discussing he asked Yuno to use his wind Magic to get out of there. "Yuno let's go." And with that, the golden dawn members left the black bulls on their own.

♧♧♧♧♧

"What are we gonna do? We don't have any magic spells to tell us which direction is to the treasure chamber." Noelle said, "Don't worry we'll get there." Asta replied.

The three members of the black bulls are now making there move and went into different directions. They got to a room were the gravity is messed up and the three of them started levitating into the air.

While the two girls were floating around, Claudia was looking around to see if she finds any clue that leads up to the treasure chamber. While Noelle was just floating around while complaining. And Asta was at the ceiling chasing a running treasure chest. "Hey guys! Looked what I caught! It's a walking treasure chest!" Asta beamed, the two girls then walked up to him and observed the chest. "Ohhh~ I wonder what's inside~" Asta said, "Don't you think it's dangerous? It might be a trap inside it or something dangerous." Claudia chirp, "Yeah, stupidasta, it might a trap y'know." Noelle said. Asta then opened the treasure chest and the three of were horrified to see many internal organs inside the chest. "Stupidasta!! Why did you open the chest!" Yelled Noelle, "I didn't know what's inside-" Asta was caught off and he started vomiting on the ground. Meanwhile, Claudia was just quiet and was not bother by the whole situation that was unfolding right in front of her.