♧Chapter 11♧

♧The Royal Capital is Under Attack part 2♧

Asta has arrived and defeated all the army of corpses that was surrounding him. "What..?" As the enemy said that and was distracted, the little girl on the back then ran towards Asta and comforted the girl, "I was so scared!" said the little girl, "You really acted fast! It's dangerous, so stand back." "Okay!".

"Ah, I see. You're the one with anti-magic." said the man, "You've heard of me?" Asta asked. The man then started saying about Asta being a member of the black bulls and about how their squad is at the bottom and also insulting him. He then summoned a lot of corpses which Asta defeated and then proceed to summon one of his three trump cards, starting at the weakest, number 3.

♧♧♧♧♧

"AHHHH!"

Leopold heard Asta's voice and as soon he was done burning the corpses, he quickly ran towards where Asta is. He soon arrived to where Asta is and thought to himself, 'Don't tell me he managed to mow down that many of them with just a sword! He's so strong! What a stupidly straightforward way of fighting!' The vermillion boy laugh and said, "He's just to interesting! This is why he is my perfect rival!" He then blast off a corpse that was coming towards him.

-Claudia POV-

As we arrived at the district, we saw a lot of corpses that were being controlled by someone's mana. The people were absolutely scared for their lives and kept running away.

I easily defeated them using my demonic magic and blasting away raw mana. Since my magic was far too strong, they didn't move once they were shot by my magic.

I then heard Asta screaming at the distance and went to him. I didn't help him or anything, I was just sitting at a roof and watching him from above. While watching him fighting, I didn't just sit around and do nothing. I attack incoming corpses and other corpses that were on the area. I hind my mana well so the enemy wont notice me including my comrades from down below.

-End of Claudia POV-

Out of nowhere, Nero arrived and sat at the little girls head. Asta was protecting the girl and the girl was so scared and Nero then comforted the little girl.

Unfortunately, Asta got hit by the attack on the face and his face started to rot. He stop his movements because of the pain and the corpse just keeps on blasting attacks, and as the girl was about to get hit, Noelle then step up and use her magic to protect the little girl.

"Noelle!" Asta shouted in joy, "What are you doing, Stupidasta? I can't bear to just sit and watch this. I'll help you, so you'd better be grateful!" "Got it!" "There's no way he can stop you if you can move freely. Go!" Asta then laugh and said, "Looks like you're back to normal." "I was never feeling down!" "You stupid brats!" The enemy yelled.

Asta then turned back towards where the enemy is and saw many corpses along with jimmy. As the corpses were about to attack Asta, Leopold then attack the incoming corpses towards Asta and said, "I shall assist you, my rival! Get that bastard good! Show me your true power!" "Uh... Thank you very much!" "There's no need to thank me!" And I was going to do that anyway!"

Asta then ran towards the enemy to attack. And there other comrade whose name is Claudia is watching from above full of amusement. She's only going to help them if things get a little out of hand and also maybe assist them for a bit.

As Asta was coming close to the enemy, he was spinning around like a tornado with two swords in hand and continue to attack the enemy.

The enemy was successfully defeated by Asta and they then rejoice. "You did it!" Noelle said, "Mister!" the little girl said with happiness on her tone. "You don't fight like any other mage! You're just too interesting!" Leopold exclaimed, "He's strong." Claudia said to herself. Fuegoleon was also watching Asta and was proud to see him defeated the enemy.

The enemy was angry because one of his strongest corpse just got defeated by a boy without magic. "Don't let that ridiculous attack get to you, jimmy!" the enemy yelled. "Stop blabbering! Come at me yourself!" Asta exclaimed, "Wha? don't get so cocky, you little brat!" The enemy then summoned his second strongest corpse.

"Come forth, Alfred." The enemy yelled. Suddenly a huge thunder and lightning appear while he was on the process if summoning his other corpse. Just then, a huge muscular mummy looking corpse appear. "Number two, Alfred." The enemy said.

Alfred then attack Asta with lightning and the boy was having a hard time dealing with the enemy. And as he was about to be struck, Claudia then appears right in front of him and stick her palm in front of her while using her magic and created a translucent red shield protecting Asta and her from the attack.

"Sorry Asta for interrupting the fight. But from the looks of it, you're body is too tired and it seems like to give up any second now." Claudia said with a smile on her face, she then use her magic towards the corpse whose name is Alfred and blast magic coming out of her palm, "ዕቿጠዐክ ጠልኗጎር: ዕቿጠዐክጎር ጌረልነፕ(Demon magic: Demonic blast)".

Asta, Fuegoleon, along with Noelle and Leopold watched the girl in amazement as she just effortlessly defeated the corpse with intense mana with just one blast of her power.

"Well.. looks like my job here is done. Let me heal you up for a bit." And with that, Claudia then put one hand above Asta's head and use her recovery magic, "ዕቿጠዐክ ጠልኗጎር: ዕቿጠዐክጎር ዘቿልረጎክኗ (Demon magic: Demonic Healing)"