♧Chapter 10♧

♧The Royal Capital is Under Attack♧

"The Royal Capital is under attack?!" Fuegoleon asked. A member from the golden dawn then used his magic to help uncover what's going on, "Stone Creation magic: Stone model of the world." and with that, his magic was activated and it modeled out the outside of the Royal Capital in extreme detail and the magic knights could all see what's going on on the outside. "It's.. a three-dimensional model of the noble realm?" Klaus said in amazement, "W-wow!" Asta complimented.

"A formidable spatial magic user must  have made them materialize in an instant." A few moments later.. "Wait, what the heck are we waiting for?!" "I get it! There are people out there that need our help! I'm gonna go!" and with that, Asta then ran out that place and was  running towards the outside, "Where do you plan to go? We don't even know the full situation yet, and you can't sense magic at all!" Klaus said, "I'm going to where it's noisiest!" Asta replied, "Wha- do you think you're an animal or something?!". Leopold then began to laugh, "Interesting!" "Let's see what you've got!" "Wait for me, Asta! my rival!" Leopold then ran after him, "Guys really are dumb, aren't they sis?" Sol asked, "Yes, they are. And call me 'Captain.'" Her Charlotte replied.

"Leo's still very much a child. I'll have to thoroughly retain him later." Fuegoloen said, "I'm sure you'd rather not take orders from me, but listen well, Magic Knights! I'll go after Leo and that black bulls boy,  and after I've joined them, we'll head to the north district. Both of you, back bulls girls, come with me." "Silver Eagles, I ask that you head to the central district, where the magic is the strongest." "Very well." Nozel replied, "Blue Roses, head to the east district!" "I'd rather not take orders from a man, but I suppose I don't have a choice." Charlotte replied, "Golden Dawn, split into two teams and head to the west and northwest districts!" "We will protect the people form the Noble Realm." Alecdora replied. "Let us go." Klaus said. "If we fail to protect the Royal Capital, we'll bring shame upon the magic knights! Do not let the enemy escape, no matter what!" Fuegoleon said, "Right!" everyone replied. After that, all of the magic knights then went to their designated areas. 

Little did they know, that there was another black bulls member who successfully sneak to the reception and was left behind. She then came out under the table and she suddenly smell something good from the kitchen and went to the kitchen.

♧♧♧♧♧

-Central District-

The people were scared for their lives and throw some attacks at the corpses. A few moments later, The Silver Eagles then arrived at the scene and the people were delighted and relieved to see them.

-East District-

The people were chased by the corpses and ran for their lives, and then out of nowhere, the Blue Roses made their grand entrance and Sol and her huge golem smashed the corpses. The people watched the both of them in amazement at their sudden entrance.

-Northwest District-

Yuno and Mimosa, along with the other member have arrived at the Northwest District and Alecdora suddenly jump down and smashed the corpses using his magic. "Those who bring chaos upon the kingdom shall perish before my magic!" Alecdora yelled.

As a random man was chased down by corpses, Yuno then used his wind magic and attack the corpses. 

-West District-

The other Golden Dawn members have arrived at their designated area and jump down form the vehicle that they were riding and started to throw attacks at the corpses. 

-North District-

Fuegoleon, along with Claudia and Noelle have arrived at the scene. "W-what is this?" Noelle asked, "I've never seen them before. What country is that army from?" Fuegoleon said, "I think those army are corpses that are being controlled by someone. " Claudia said. "Where's Asta?" Noelle asked.

♧♧♧♧♧

A child was surrounded by corpses and there was a man in front of her who is the controller of the corpses. Asta then arrived in time before the man could do anything to the girl, he quickly defeated the corpses that was surrounding the girl and yelled at the man, "I'll protect them!"