1.

ELLES POV-

"You better lose yourself in this music, the moment you own it you better never let it go. You only got one shot do not miss your chance to blow", Tyler rapped at the top of his lungs for God knows how many times today. For someone who was easy on the eyes being a six foot two inches with blonde hair and had a dimpled smile, he sure as hell was not easy on the ears. But that's my best friend and I wouldn't trade him for the world.

We were on our way to Miami beach just before our summer vacation was over and we were all about to start college for our freshman year. Landon and Sam were meeting us there, as well as Jen and Alex. They decided to drive and meet up together since they all went out shopping while Tyler and I had decided to go out for breakfast to catch up. With school starting and our schedules being completely different, now was really our only time to spend together before our crazy schedules clashed and burned.

"Hey, you look anxious. Is everything okay?", Ty questioned, startling me with his deep voice while turning down the music which was quickly drowned out by the loud wind as the car drove along the curvy road. He had to be really worried to turn down one of his favorite artists music.

"I'm fine, it's just that being back home is difficult. After not being here for almost three years, I'm a bit nervous that memories would resurface. But I'll be fine, that's why I have you here with me for company, right?", I asked as I took his cold hands and planted it on my lap.

"I know, it must be awful being back but we'll get through this together. You shouldn't worry yourself over something that hasn't happened yet. I'm sure you'll meet tons of new people that'll bury those old memories and maybe it might be nice seeing some old faces too. I mean come on Elle... you're a smoke show, everyone loves you", he chuckled trying to lighten the situation.

I wasn't worried about making friends, I would be perfectly fine standing alone. I was worried about my past being brought up and the terrible memories that would follow. Other than that, I think I'll be okay.

Pulling up to the beach, it was almost 1:30 pm. The sun was high, the weather was scorching hot and the beach looked enticing. I couldn't wait to jump in and dip my toes in the water. I threw off my cropped top, leaving me in my white shorts and a turquoise bikini top that complimented my boobs really well. Before I could sprint towards the water, a black jeep pulled up right next to us.

The gang was finally here.

After we graduated high school together , six out of the eight of us wanted to move to the same country for college, whereas two of our other friends decided to pack up on school and back pack through Europe.

"*Whistles* I'd know that sweet ass if I'd seen it from a mile away," shouted Alex as her strawberry blonde hair blew while she was hanging out of the jeep. She was the reckless one and most definitely the life of the party.

Walking up to the jeep, the sand burned my tiny feet so I started jogging until I wrapped my arms around Jen, my favorite red head. Oh yeah she was the cute yet feisty one on occasions.
"I missed you bitch, sad that you guys couldn't make it to breakfast with us".

"I would have came if Alex hadn't decided she needed new underwear".

"HEY! I needed something sexy to wear for the freshman kickback on Saturday", Alex said.

"No, you need something sexy to wear to try and seduce Landon".

Alex winked at Jen knowing that was completely true.

I ran around and hugged the guys as Sam handed me a beer to start off the day. I declined however since Tyler decided he was going to get shitfaced, so I decided to be our designated driver.
I was getting thirsty though so I headed over to get a some shaved ice drenched with syrup from one of those cute shacks near the beach.