4.

Sexual content ahead, read at your own risk.

RYDER'S POV-

I pulled up to Jessica's sorority house and texted her that I was outside. She quickly texted back telling me that she was just finishing getting ready, to come up and wait in her room.  Seriously? I dropped her off hours ago and she's still getting ready? I jogged up to the house and went straight up to her bedroom.

Inside this house looked like a unicorn threw up everywhere. The walls were painted in pink accented with white and grey accessories. Her room was everything you'd except of a cheerleader, it was... perky.

The door to her bathroom opened and out walked a very sexy Jessica. She was nowhere close to being finished dressed, and I am not one to complain.

Her blonde hair was up in a ponytail and that could only mean one thing. She walked over to me slowly swaying her hips and stood in front of me. She was wearing a lace bra, her nipples were visible and I just wanted my mouth on them. She wore matching underwear that I wanted to rip off with me teeth. It was a stressful day and she was delivering what she offered.

Before I could raise my hand to cup her very perky breast, she got down on her knees and was looking up at me. All I felt was my zipper being opened and my cock already being whipped out. Wetness coated my length as I felt it grow bigger in her mouth. She was already gagging. My member was one that didn't disappointed and Jess was living testimony. She slowly stroked my cock while sucking on the tip. She gave the best sloppy blowjobs, it's driving me crazy. I leaned back on her bed resting on my elbows keeping eye contact. She knows how to get me worked up and never let's me down. I took my hand and placed it on her head pushing my length deep inside her throat causing her to gag. Man was I on the edge, I couldn't wait anymore.
I got up and bent her over the bed and spread her legs giving me the perfect view of her tight pussy. I was a hungry man. I bent down and connected my warm tongue on her pussy and sucked on her clit driving her over the edge.

"Ryder please don't stop", she moaned awakening the animal in me. I for one was no animal, I was a caveman preparing my meal.

I put two fingers inside her slowly warming her up to take me fully, I spit all over her pussy making it nice and wet. Rolling down my pants to my ankles, I grabbed her waist and bent her over opening her up. Fuck. I rubbed my cock up and down her slit until I couldn't take it anymore. I thrusted my hard cock inside of her in one swift motion and she moaned giving me the okay. I grabbed her hair wrapping it around one hand and put the other on her hips as I moved quickly making her scream my name. I loved hearing my name come out of that dirty little mouth. I was close to cumming, but I forgot to walk with a condom so I pulled out and pushed her down on her knees thrusting my cock into her mouth as she took me over the edge. She used her mouth for something other than talking for once. I was close to cumming so I jerked off my cock and came all over her little mouth. She looked me in the eyes and swallowed, seeing her do that just made me want to bend her over and fuck her again. Fuck.
________________________________________________________________________________

It was a little after 10:30 PM when we arrived. Jess got out and beelined straight to her groupies so I made my way up to my room to gather myself and change clothes. I put on a pair of black jeans this time and a white t-shirt that sculpted my body.

As I was walking downstairs, I spotted the cameras pointing towards my room which I know Rosie was looking at. I walked up to it and made a funny face that I knew would make her laugh.

Walking down the stairs there were so many fresh new faces. The guys from the football team were patting me on my back because they obviously could tell the reason I changed out of my clothes.