9.

RYDER'S POV-

"Next time we're throwing the party at the frat house", I said tossing the many garbage bags that lined the driveway into the trash bins.

"Yeah I second that man. What fucking sucks is that everyone left us to clean this mess up all by ourselves. What do we look like?", Nate replied angrily chucking the bags into the bin.

I couldn't help but make fun of the way he was upset by this."What did the bags ever do to you?"

"Ha ha real funny. Next time instead of sleeping all day maybe you could help me clean up you lazy prick".

"I did help".

"Help do what? Toss one cup out?", he said as we walked back up the driveway and made it back into the house.

After spending over an hour wiping down and putting everything back in place before my mom killed us, we both dropped down on the living room sofas while flipping through the sports channels exhausted.

"So are we going to the bonfire tonight or are we staying in and getting high?", I questioned with my soar throat shooting through.

"Well it would be a good idea to show up at the bonfire. Just imagine all the babes in their tiny little bathing suit", he said blowing a breath out while cupping his chest as if he was holding a pair of tits with a grin plastered on his face.

I cracked out laughing and threw a pillow hitting him square in the face. 

"Alright big guy, well we should probably start getting ready to leave. Do you have clothes or do we need to go back to your place for you to get dressed?".

"We definitely need to head back to the frat house for me to get a change of clothes. I gave Isabelle my last clean shirt that I had here".

Something about what he just said bothered me. I didn't like her wearing other guys clothes even if it was my best friend. I mean why the fuck do I even care? She could wear whatever she damn wanted. We were nothing, she made sure of that years ago.

I ran up to my room quickly taking a cold shower to wash yesterdays beer stench off my body, quickly running my hand through my hair for about ten proper minutes. Hair this good doesn't come easy. Tossed on a pair of my navy blue beach shorts and a white muscle tank to show off my muscular arms, grabbed my phone and keys and made my way back down the main stair case.

As I headed to the living room, I was greeted by a snoring Nate. His hand was hanging off the sofa and his mouth was wide open, fucking hilarious.

"Are you planning on sucking off my cock Natie?", I said in a humorous tone walking passed him as I kicked his arm for him to wake his ass up. 

"What? Yeah sure, let's go", he didn't even catch what I even said  as he confusingly headed to the door.

The drive to the frat house was short which I found quite convenient since I spend most of my time there anyways. I pulled up at the side of the road as he quickly ran in and changed his clothes. He was wearing red trunks and a black cut off t-shirt. We then headed towards the liquor store to grab some drinks. The man above knows I need it in order to deal with having Jessica around. She was becoming clingy lately and that made it really hard to be around her anymore.

I'd hook up with tons of girls but the minute they started getting attached  I'd steer clear of them, plain and simple. They never minded once I fucked them anyways, it was like an accomplishment to them, not that I was making a fuss. Jess would tell me all the time that she was with me for the same reason I was with her when I'd warn her that I want nothing with her nor would I ever want anything serious. I however had a feeling she was lying. She gets high off of being with the biggest player around. She craved attention and this was her way of staying relevant.