12.

Sexual content ahead, read at your own risk!

;)

RYDER'S POV-

I was downright hammered and I was about to take Jessica to pound town. All I could think about was Belle. I couldn't get that bitch out of my mind for one fucking second, I thought drinking would make me temporarily forget about her. Guess who couldn't be more wrong.

I grabbed Jess away from the crowd and guided her to the car park, she already knew what was going to happen. As we entered the parking lot she started to tug on my waistband, licking her perfectly plump lips. I could already feel my shorts getting tighter just from watching her, I was watching her but I wasn't seeing her. Huh?

I was picturing Belle. Beautiful little Isabelle.

Jess started stroking my cock through my beach shorts and all I could imagine was Belle's perfect hands fondling my cock. God. She started leaving a trail of wet kisses down my neck, making sure to leave a hickey at the base of my neck. I hated having hickeys but I was too wasted to protest. Before I could try and stop her my t-shirt was off and Jess was on her knees looking at me through her long thick eyelashes. She tugged my shorts down to my ankle and all I could feel was warm wetness. The way she was sucking off my dick you could swear she was getting off on my arousal. Her lips were wrapped around the head of my cock with her tongue circling it while her hands was gently stroking my length. She then slides her warm wet mouth over my manhood taking me completely as she started to gag. Slowly she was moving her mouth up and down to the base of my cock but she was going too slow. I put my hand in her hair to guide her speed so she could suck faster, when she started to gag I pulled it out of her mouth causing her to whimper. She then started to moan while sucking my dick and the vibrations sent my testosterone on overdrive. I thrust my cock fast and hard into her mouth before pulling out again.

"Look at me Jess", I told her as she started wiping saliva from around her mouth. "Spit on my cock, make it nice and wet".

I looked down at her with a wicked smirk on my face as she smiled up at with her mascara running down her cheeks. She slobbered all over my dick making it extremely wet. I took her hands and stood her up face to face. I could tell she was leaning in so I spun her around and lifted her skirt up spanking her ass as she let out a soft cry.

"You like that don't you. You like it when I'm rough with you, I could tell by how soaking your fucking thong is". She nodded.

I spanked her again, this time harder.

"Yes Ryder, just like that".

I bent her over and ripped her underwear down as I got on my knees making contact with her sex spreading her legs apart. I ran my tongue over her wet warm slit tasting every bit of her. I couldn't do this any longer so I spat all over her pink pussy and got up and started rubbing my hard thick length over her cunt.

"Ah don't tease me Ryder", Jess said in a whisper wanting tone.

So she got more, I thrust my manhood in one hard swift move causing her to scream out loud. She was really loud but I didn't mind I needed to get my release. As I was moving in and out of her she was moaning and all I could picture was Belle screaming my name. The thought of her was pushing me to the edge so I started to fuck her harder and faster. As I was balls deep in her pussy I could hear people walk by but I couldn't give a fuck.

I pulled her hair wrapping it around my hand arching her back and fucking her faster as she was moaning harder and harder making me go over the edge causing me to pull out and cum all over her sweet ass.