7.

RYDERS POV-

"So you're telling me that Isabelle Lively, the girl that gave me a lap dance in front of you is your ex girlfriend?", Nate questioned being confused as hell because he was half drunk as he tossed some of the red cups that matted the floor into a garbage bag.

"Yup".

"What? Why didn't you say anything bro? You know I would never have even talked to her had I known who she was".

"I know, it's fine man, plus everything happened so quickly I couldn't find the time to, you know, fill you in", I said covering me eyes because of how bright out it was. It was 1 PM. I had to get this mess cleaned today because tomorrow the new academic year was about to kick off.

"So is this the same ex who had mad crazy sex with you?", he said in a hushed tone eager to know if it was her, raising his messy ass eyebrows.

"She is".

"And she's also the same ex who left you and moved to another state?".

"The very same one", I said as I got up and headed to the kitchen to grab some Advil for this hangover.

"Dude it must be tough seeing her again, I mean I'm sure it was such a surprise you know, her being at your house and all. OH SHIT, man that was my bad. Again", Nate shouted from all the way in the living room.

"Its alright, but can we stop talking about this? I really don't wanna get into this so early in the morning. Plus they'll be awake anytime soon and I don't want her to think I'm still hung up on her. Just thought I should let you know before you try and get into her pants".

"Bro code Ryder. You know I'd never", he said giving me one of those manly bro hugs.

Holding onto him before we separated I quickly mentioned to him that no one knows about us and we intend to keep it that way. He nodded and patted my back walking away to get more bags to throw away all this trash.

About an hour later, the girls came downstairs one by one looking defeated. Jess looked like she got into a fight with a skunk.

"Ry I think I'm headed home, I'll see you tomorrow. I would stay back and help but you know cleaning just isn't really my thing babe", Jess said walking past and giving me a quick peck on the cheek before heading out.

"Wow your girlfriend sure is a keeper", Jen said sounding bored walking into the living room with a cloth to help wipe down the place from all of its sticky beer glory.

"Again, for the millionth time of me telling everyone this, Jessica is not my girlfriend".

"Mmm it's hard to believe since you two cant keep your hands off each other for a minute. I mean shes like a koala stuck to a tree", Jen said eyeing me down with eyebrows raised.

"Whatever. Anyways why isn't your friend up yet?", I asked Jen.

"Shes been up for a while I think. I woke up because she was on the phone and couldn't shut up. Oh and speak of the devil and she shall appear", Jen said while Belle strutted into the living room dropping herself on the sofa.

"Don't you look lovely this morning", Jen said picking at her best friend.

"I know I look like a mess, don't need to remind me", she replied closing her eyes.

"What are you guys doing this evening? Everyone's headed down to the beach for one last hoo-rah before school starts. You guys should come. It's nothing crazy, just a bonfire type of night. Gonna sit by and relax and tell a few stories", Nate asked.

Why would he do that? The last thing I wanted was for her to be around me any longer. Last night happened but it sure as heck isn't going to happen again now that i'm sober and can control my thoughts instead of my cock. I swear this kids mom dropped him on the head when he was little.