Ch. 2 - The Dream -

- Pretend Lucy is you sleeping -
___________

Y/N P.O.V-
___________

- One week before everyone comes back from Tenrou Island -

You get ready to go to bed. When you fall asleep you have a dream.

________________

- Dream Starts -
________________

I woke up at 3:30 in the morning from hearing my window being opened...(you know who it is ;-D)...

"Oh heck no... You are not stealing my jewelry again." I whisper to myself. I get ready to attack with my Stary Spiral spell...(a spell where you use a star like rope that cancels all movement and magic)...and yell at the intruder, "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?!?!"
   The intruder falls head first to the floor and groans saying, "It's just me... I'm not here to hurt you. I just wanted to see you."
   The intruder sounds so familiar... wait... "???"

"Hey n/n(nick/name). How are you?" ??? asks.

"No way... That's not possible... I saw it myself." I start talking to myself pacing in the room.

"Um... Y/N?" Someone says to me but I'm to dazed to register it in my head.
"Y/N" Someone else yells at me and it finally registered.

"WHAT?" I yell back."HUUUUHHHH?!?!?!"My eyes go wide and my face pales and then I start crying. "No way... No way... NO WAY!!!!" i wake myself up from screaming from my dream. "12:37 a.m. Why do I keep having that dream?" It's been a week since I started having that dream. I'm to tired to think about it to much so I fall back down on my bed and instantly fall asleep.

- Time Skip 3:30 a.m. & Dream Ends -
   ____________________________________________

   -A/n - You know what happens after... 🤣😈 Cliffhanger... You will know who all was in your dream in the next chapter... Again sorry for the short chapter.
   I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
____________________________________________

Please:
___________

Like
Comment
Share
Follow
____________

Thank you

329 words + 1 pic