Ch. 14 - The Mission invite?

A/N- As always, I am really sorry for not staying in touch in months. I'll try to update more often but I can't make any promises. I hope you enjoy this very past due chapter. (}-D)
_________________________________________

_____________

Previously -
_____________

"Ok. Well, like I said before, the day that happened to grandma, I didn't tell you who that guy was..."

They wait patiently for me to continue.

"... That guy was Metallicona... Gajeel's dad. Gajeel was just coming out of the castle when this happened. He asked me what happened and I told him. Then he told me, "I really want to believe you... I do... but he's my dad. I'm sorry, Y/n. I really am.", then I started crying even more. My one and only friend up there and I had to screw things up. I had lost my grandma, my friend, and then I was kicked out of my only home, and the only place I knew. They sent me to earthland, and I started wandering around. Eventually, I ran into my Goddess guardian, Galaxia. She told me that she can only stay for a little while but that she saw everything up there. She told me that I did nothing wrong and that she was proud of me for all of my efforts to learn magic. She then told me that she is going to transfer some of her pure power into me so that when I absolutely need it, I can use it. But once I use that magic, it will be gone forever. Never to be able to use again. I still haven't used it, because I didn't need to yet." By the end I was crying really hard.

"Hey, it's ok, Y/n. You have us now and we will never let that happen to you again." Natsu says reassuringly.

"Thanks guys. I really appreciate it." (}-D) "Let's go to the guild. It's been a while since we were there, don't you think?" I say/ask them, having them nod an agreement.

_________________

Mini Time Skip -
_________________

"Hey guys. Long time no see."

"Hi Y/n. How've you been?" All the girls ask.

"I've been good. Thanx for asking."

______

Now -
______

"How have you girls been?"

"Good also, thanks."

_________________________________________

Somewhere in the guild w/ Natsu+Gray -
_________________________________________

"We really need to find a place safe for them." Natsu said to Gray.

"I agree, but where?"

"We can figure that out after we all go on a few missions. So that she doesn't suspect anything. And so that we don't anger her."

"Yeah, definitely. We don't want to anger her."

_________________________________________

Mini Time Skip w/ Natsu+Gray overhearing the girls' conversation -
_________________________________________

"So, Y/n. Do you want to join me on a mission?" Erza asks.

"Only if Gray and Natsu can come."

"Sure, I don't see why they can't."

"Great!... Ok boys, you can come over. I know you heard my conversation."

'How did she know we were here?' Both boys ask themselves in their heads.

_________________________________________

A/n - Well, there's that chapter. I'm sorry for the long wait. I'll try to update more often, but I can't make any promises. I'm also sorry for the short chapter, but I didn't want you to wait any longer.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and again...

Please:
_______

Like 👍
Comment 💬
Share 📧📫
& Follow 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♂️

If you haven't already. (}-D)

557 words