Ch. 4 - "You are how strong?!"

(A/N- Sorry for the delay for this chapter... I was trying to get a couple of people to give me feedback on how I'm doing on this story so far. And, then bill day happened. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter... Please let me know how I'm doing... Any comments, except mean or vulgar ones, are always welcome... Ok, onto the story.)

___________

Y/N P.O.V.-
___________
_

___________________________________________

- Time Skip to when you finish talking to the guild -
____________________________________________

"You really need a vacation, Y/n... I'll talk to the Magic council for you... You just enjoy yourself for a month and I'll handle the rest." Macao, who is guild master right now, says.

"Siiiggghhh... I had a feeling this would happen..." I snap my fingers and the guys are back in the guild hall. Gray is shirtless and calling Natsu Flame Brain, Natsu is calling Gray ice breath, Gajeel is getting ready to join the fight, and Laxus... Well Laxus looks tired of the whole thing... Me on the other hand... I'm getting ready to blow up at them... and the guild is in shock at what they see in front of them. "Guys..." I say as calmly but firmly as possible,and get ignored, "Guys..." I say through gritted teeth...ignored again, "GUYS...", I yell and finally get their attention...
"WHAT!!!!" they yell back but then realize that I have a murderess aura around me, making the 3 of them cower in fear...

"I thought I told you guys to behave?..." I say in a deep voice then they take a step back shaking in fear.
"W-we're sorry... It w-won't h-happen again."

____________________________________________

(A/N- In this story you would have known Gajeel since childhood. Anyways, back to the story.)
____________________________________________

"It better not..." you threaten again. "Anyways, now do you believe me?" I ask the master.

"I'm sorry I doubted you, Y/n."

"It's fine."

____________________________________________

- Time Skip to when you are called to the Magic Counse-

(A/N- Just so you know, there's going to be at least 1 more Time Skip in this chapter. Okay, onward to the story.)
____________________________________________

"Siiiiiggggghhhhh... Great..."

"Have to go back huh?" Macao asks.

"Yep..." I say as I pop the P with slight annoyance.

"Where ya goin' half-pint?" the "pink" haired idiot asked.

"Sigh... Be quiet Natsu," you say as you wave your hand in an arc to silence him, "I'll explain shortly after I get back. But until then you need to stay silent... That goes for the rest of you guys to." I warn the rest of the guild.

"YES MA'AM." the guild yells in unison.

"Good... I'll be back shortly."