Ch. 5 - "Fight Me!"

- Please read Author's note -
/
v

(A/N- 1st of all, I wanted to say that someone helped me to think of how to write this chapter... That person has an account here on Wattpad... And their profile name is snuttlebug. They have helped me a whole lot through this entire story... And I thank them for it. And you should check their stories out. My favorite book of theirs is, "Natsu x Reader One Shots". And 2nd, I see a lot of you reading my book but none of you are giving me any kind of feedback... So if you could comment something you are thinking let me hear it...Whether it's good or if I need to fix something, please. Alright, onto the story.)

____________________________________________

___________

Y/N P.O.V.-
___________

"Y/n, fight me!"

"Sigh... Natsu you never learn do you?" I say to him. "If, 7 yrs. ago I could beat you, how much stronger do you think I am now?"

"I still want to fight you."

"Fiiiiine... Everyone follow me." and so, everyone followed. I took everyone to the same field that I took the magic council to, away from anyone who could get hurt. "OK, Natsu, Gray, Laxus, and Gajeel, I need you guys to come over... Good. Now before we start, I need us to Meditate. Now before you say anything Natsu, I will explain how we are going to do it. First, we sit on the ground cross-legged... Then we close our eyes and draw in our primary element... For Natsu, draw in the warmth of the sun. Laxus, you can draw in the energy of the sun. Gray, you can draw in the energy from the river and the cool breeze. And Gajeel, yours is a little more tricky but can still be accomplished, you can draw in the energy from mostly the rocks and river."

"How do you know all this, Y/n?" Natsu asks.

"Good question, Natsu. I know all this because I practiced each type of your magics until I perfected each one." I complemented him which made him smile. "OK, now we need to meditate. I'll say when we stop once I feel each of your auras get stronger. Ok start."

____________________________________________

- 30 minutes later -

____________________________________________

"OK, you can stop now. Good job guys. I can feel a lot more magic energy coming from each one of you. You guys certainly learn quickly."

"Hey, we have a great teacher." Gray says making me blush, and making all of them chuckle.

"Cough...Anyways, the first thing we are going to do is fight without magic... Since he asked first, I'll fight Natsu. You ready?" he nods. "Ok. I don't want you to hold back... and Gray if it seems like it's to easy on me, I want you to join in... BUT you can't sneak behind me for your own safety... OK?" he nods his head also. "OK. Go." and we start fighting. "You're doing pretty good Natsu but..." I went to go throw Natsu from behind me over my shoulder onto the ground just as Gray started to run up to me while getting ready to hit me with one of his ice make sculptures, then I dropped Natsu on the ground, making him slip on Gray's ice make floor. "Haha, nice try Gray but I have one up on you..." I smirk as wings popped out of my back...

" I smirk as wings popped out of my back