Ch. 9 - My Life

- PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER -

___________

Y/N P.O.V. -
___________

"Ok... where do I start?" I say to myself. "Oh! I know! I'll start from the very beginning."

"Beginning?¿?" Natsu asks confused.

"Yes Natsu. From when I joined the guild at 9 years old. And you guys were 14."

"Oh ok." Natsu says.

"But before I tell you guys anything, you have to swear to secrecy. There's only 1 other person who knows my secret and that is Master Makarov. If you tell ANYONE or even hint around, you AND everyone in the guild will be in grave danger. You have to promise me you won't say anything to anyone for the rest of your lives."

"Ok. We promise." They say in unison.

"Good... You know how I never really told you if I remember where I came from?" They both nod. "Well, I do know where I came from... Sigh... Gray, remember when you took me on that date and you found my grandma's burial grounds?"

"Yes." He nods.

"Good. Well there is a reason I wanted to find her grave... Like I said before, my grandma and I were very close. One day, while I was practicing my Star magic, someone was going to try and hurt grandma and she didn't notice the guy coming so I tried to only hit him b...but..." I started crying and choking up, then the boys came up to me and hugged tight on either side of me. Natsu in front of me and Gray behind me. I started hyperventilating and crying hysterically and then they hugged me harder if possible. After I calmed down Natsu started kissing my tears away. Then Gray turned my head and kissed my cheek. "T-thanx guys."

Their reactions
|
|
V

Their reactions||V

"Anyways, back to what I was saying

"Anyways, back to what I was saying... I tried to only hit the guy {who ended up getting severely burned from my magic} but I also accidentally hit granma. So, my parents, after talking to the guy who tried to hurt granma, said that I was out of control with my magic, and he was trying to save grandma from me hurting her, ended up getting it to where I was banned from..."

"Hey hey... it's ok. Just take your time."

"That's not it... what I'm about to say and do is to never leave this room. PLEASE."

"Ok." They say together.

"These are my actual wings now." ---
/
/
v

"I was banned from heaven until I can truly control my magic and I

"I was banned from heaven until I can truly control my magic and I..." I blush while thinking about what I'm going to finish. "Mate." I whisper the last part but both still heard me, by seeing the smirks on both of their faces.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I couldn't hear you? Could you repeat that?" Natsu asks.

"I know dang well you heard me Natsu!" I say even more flustered and not looking at either of them out of embarrassment.

"Well he may have heard you, but I definitely couldn't. Could you repeat that for me please?" Gray asks with his smirk growing even more.

"OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!! I SAID I CAN'T GO BACK UNTIL I MATE!!!!! IS THAT BETTER? CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?" I say yelling as loud as I could.

"Yes, we could thanks." Natsu says with the biggest smirk I have ever seen on him.

"I know what you guys are thinking,and No... we have to wait. It's not quite Mating Season yet. But until then... good night guys." I say as I wave my hand in an arc to have them fall asleep.

"Wh..." they both say before falling asleep peacefully.

"Soon boys... very soon you will be able to. But until then, you need to sleep."

____________________________________________

(A/N- I'm so sorry again for not updating for a while. PLEASE forgive me for my tardiness and for a short chapter as well. I appreciate your patience, and I really hope you enjoyed this new chapter. The Next chapter will be named, "Mating Season?!")
___________

Please:
___________

Like
Comment
Share
& Follow me if you haven't already

688 words + 4 pics