Ch. 13 - The Past - Part 1-

A/N - I'm sorry for the long wait. And the picture up above is mine.
I hope you enjoy this chapter. (}-D)
And please read the end a/n.
____________________________________________

____________

Previously -
____________

"Oh yeah... Y/n, what does your mark look like?" Lisanna asks.

"Boys... Do you mind?"

"Not at all. Off the shoulder or shirtless?"

"Haha Gray, you are already shirtless. So what's the point in asking?"

"Huh?... Ah sheez... Where'd it go?!" Gray looks down and sees he is shirtless and starts panicking trying to look for his shirt.

"Might as well do the same huh?" Natsu says as he starts to take off his shirt, but then realizes that Wendy is looking at him and blushing super red and wide eyed. "Hey Wendy you might want to turn around?" He asks her. And she immediately does as told.

"Wait... Why do you two...?" Lisanna asks.

"Lisanna, they have each of the others marks only because if any one of us were in trouble, the other or others would be able to pin point who is in trouble and come to help immediately. That is all." I explain to her and they put their shirts back on.

"Wen, you can turn around now. We have our shirts back on now." Natsu says this time.

"Oh ok. Thank yo..."

"GRAY! GOSH DARN YOU!!! PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON OR LEAVE!" I yell at Gray.

"Ahhh... Sorry sorry sorry... I don't know how this keeps happening... HONESTLY."
He says as he starts looking for his shirt again.

______

Now -
______
___________

Y/n P.O.V. -
___________

"...*snap*... Honestly Gray..." I snap my fingers, giving Gray his shirt, and shaking my head the whole time while sighing.

"Anyways, does everyone understand now? About mates and mating?"

"Yeah. Thank you for explaining it to us." Erza says.

"No problem."

____________

Time Skip -
____________
After the sleepover & the girls are gone -
____________________________________________

"So, Y/n... Will you tell us what happened to you before joining the guild?" Gray asks.

"Maybe after lunch. Right now I'm exhausted from having those girls over."

"That's understandable. I'm pretty tired myself." Gray says a little tiredly.

After lunch, I went to my room to take a nap... After all, I'm carrying extra weight in me, according to 'Flame Head'... 🔥🦰... (}:::-D) 😂🤣

____________

Time Skip -
____________

"...*yawns*..." Hmm? I can't seem to move. I look down and see Natsu and Gray tangled around me... "Guys." I say quietly... "Guys!" I raise my voice a little bit... "...*huffs*... GUYS!!!!" They finally wake up and...