Obviously He Was Gonna Smell Like a Sprite

Renjun sat down on the floor clumsily, putting his hands together as if deducing a mystery like Sherlock Holmes. "Lele smells like a sprite."
Jaemin snorted loudly, slowly tilting his head from side to side as he turned to the older boy, "damn I wonder why."
Jisung chuckled as Chenle sunk into his arms, "no Lele does not smell like a sprite. Lele doesn't feel anything."
"Mm sure," Jeno chuckled, lying down on Jaemin's lap. He frowned, "damn it I wish I could tease you for being red but no, you bitches really had to have no blood."
"Cause that's our own fault, now isn't it," Renjun rolled his eyes, looking over to him.
Jeno tilted his head back, leaning up and pecking Renjun's lips, "shush now."

"And just like that, we're in the dark again," Donghyuck pouted to his boyfriend. Mark chuckled and ruffled the younger boy's hair.
"Well," Renjun sat up slightly, lying on Jaemin's side as the pink haired boy moved his arm around his shoulders, his other hand running through Jeno's hair, "I'm assuming you got the fact that we're together." His grin fell immediately as he snapped his head toward the youngest two, Jisung flinching slightly. "These two though won't tell us shit, even though they've been a mess since after their presentation."

As Donghyuck nodded in understanding, Jaemin chuckled, "Well, Injunnie, there's some things that could've happened during their period."
"Like what?" Renjun looked up with curious doe eyes, looking a bit sad as he still didn't understand.
Jeno looked at him in slight disappointment. "Oh, baby, no," he shook his head.
"Okay bub," Jaemin tried to explain, "Lele has the scent of love, yeah?" Renjun nodded, cocking his head to the side like a puppy. "And he's attached to Jisungie, yeah?" Renjun nodded once more with furrowed brows.
"Jun," Jeno deadpanned, gesturing to both of them, "who does Chenle like?"
Renjun's eyes lit as it finally clicked. "Oh, shit, yeah," he fell into laughter as Jeno facepalmed with Jisung, Jaemin cooing at his boyfriend.

"Wait, and you didn't tell me!?" Renjun sat up abruptly, pointing accusingly at Chenle with a look of pure betrayal.
The younger boy shrugged as he clung to Jisung. "Why should I, he's mine not yours," he said calmly.
Jeno raised an eyebrow, "possessive are we?" Chenle glared back at him, hissing with his fangs coming out. Jeno simply chuckled, rolling back on his back and muttering in a posh accent, "darling, you don't scare me, I'm dating two people who shouldn't exist."
Renjun looked at him with a blank expression before responding, "yes we are under aliases on the run from the government, we shouldn't exist."

"Okay, okay, who cares about that, I wanna know how Jisung got the confidence to confess," Donghyuck wiggled his eyebrows at the two, Jisung turning slightly pink in the light of the fireplace. He slowly pointed off to Chenle, trying to silently tell them who confessed first before burying his face in Chenle's chest.
As Chenle laughed and cooed at the younger, Jaemin's eyes grew, "Lele said it first?!" He narrowed his eyes, the rings of his eyes going pink as he read their memories. Chenle bit his lip, still making eye contact with Jaemin as he sank down further, latching on to Jisung tightly and letting Jaemin read his thoughts.

As the seconds rolled passed, Jisung could feel himself getting brighter and bubblier, rolling his eyes with a smile as he felt Jaemin's feelings over what he saw. Jaemin finally broke eye contact with Chenle, grinning widely and clapping his hands with a cheer. "Ah I told you they were cute."
"We literally have no idea what happened, love," Jeno patted Jaemin's back as he shook his head.
Jaemin looked up dreamily at the ceiling, reciting the words that Jisung had said, "I want to take care of you, Please let me be the one who keeps you warm and safe. Please let me love you. Please let me be yours." The boy swooned, lying dramatically on his back, Renjun chuckling as he fell back with him, "oh doesn't our Jisungie have a way with words." Jisung bit the inside of his lip as he frowned. It's not his fault he said what he said, he was just speaking from the heart. And apparently all his heart wanted was to be Chenle's. Guess he got his wish.
"Just like you have a way of reading our memories without us knowing," Jeno nodded as he sat up. He patted Jaemin's knee as Jaemin sat back up with a frown.
"Would you be nice to your beloved boyfriend?" Jaemin jabbed at Jeno's arm.
Jeno clicked his tongue, shaking his head, "these damn pixie boys I swear."

Jisung giggled as Jaemin's eyes widened, "Oi, I'm not a pixie." He pouted for a moment before tilting his head up in thought, "that being said, pixies are lovely, I wish I were one."
Bursting into chuckles, Jeno leaned his head forward on to Jaemin's shoulder as Renjun yawned. Jaemin leaned back on his hands as Renjun cuddled into his chest, letting his eyes flutter shut. "There are some really nice creatures out there. Naiads for one are super sweet." He grinned back at Jeno, "once they figure out your gay, they're so cool, they'll braid your hair."
Jeno tilted his head to the side, "well that won't work cause I'm bi."
Jaemin blinked for a moment as Chenle curled into Jisung, looking as if he wanted to steal the boy's warmth, not that Jisung minded. Jaemin snapped his fingers toward Jeno, "once the naiads know you're taken, then they're so cool they'll braid your hair."

Donghyuck huffed, lying on Mark, "all this magic wizard bullshit is confusing me."
Mark pursed his lips with furrowed brows. He slowly turned his head to Donghyuck as he shook his head subtly, "honey, wizards aren't folklore, wrong genre."
"Wizards can be folklore if they know what they're doing," Renjun mumbled sleepily, "depends on the magic they use as occult wicca magic is slightly different and does not classify."
Donghyuck cocked his head at the boy, "why the hell do you know all of this?"
"Cause imbeciles like you made me study," Renjun opened his eyes purely to glare menacingly at the younger kid. "You're wrong and I need to prove it."
"It was Mark who said it though," Donghyuck pointed at his boyfriend as he deflected. Mark's shoulders slumped, sighing slightly before agreeing. The boy was right in the end.

Jaemin laughed slightly, pulling Renjun into his lap. Not registering anything in his sleep deprived state, Renjun simply curled into Jaemin's chest like a cat, taking one of Jeno's hands, that was now wrapped around Jaemin's waist, as his pillow.
Jisung smiled at them, happy that his friend got it through his head about the happiness he would find as saw him and Jaemin both simply relishing in Renjun's touch. Mark was always going to be happy with Donghyuck, at least Jeno now had people who'd love him more than anyone could ever love someone.

Though Jisung does reckon it will never beat how much he'll love Chenle.

Haechan narrowed his eyes for a moment as he thought, "it's kinda funny how Mark and I are the only ones who are technically a fully alive couple."
Jisung's eyes grew as he sat up abruptly, snapping his fingers to Chenle who groaned in despair, the others bursting into chuckles or whines.
"so iT IS NECROPHILIA!"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP, JISUNG!"